Squeegees

Is the Liquidator the best squeegee out there? I know that “everyone’s different” and blah, blah…but be honest. It seems like it’s the best; particularly for residential work. Wonder what others’ thoughts are.

Oh, Hank.

4 Likes

yes

2 Likes

It’s all based on opinion. I perrsonally have never used the liquidator but one day might buy one just to try it out and see what the hype is all about.

1 Like

Read the threads all about it…more opinions than you could ever wonder about.

3 Likes

It’s the nicest one in my “tried it and don’t like it” box.

6 Likes

You’re funny

2 Likes

What’s your nicest one in your “nicest ones” box?

1 Like

Yes??

I don’t have a nice box. I have a box of worn out gear, because they’re used everyday.

2 Likes

Another “Yes.”

Which type of bear is best?

1 Like

Good one?

Ok so “best” in the context of squeegees is a highly subjective thing.

For some people, a brass squeegee is “best” because it does just what it’s supposed to and lets them focus on the work instead of on the tool.

3 Likes

Grizzly. Duh

2 Likes

False. The black bear.

2 Likes

Fact. Bears eat beets.

3 Likes

The best squeegee is the one that works Best for you which will probably not be the one that works for me or the next guy

3 Likes

The Liquidator channel is the best out there,I use mine on a Wagtail though.

2 Likes

personally i find the Wagtail slimline meets my needs perfectly.

its a squeegee that can take a real hammering without giving up the ghost or raising any complaints . My crew use the same slimliners ,each one has a colour co-ordinated handle to differentiate it and theres a couple in our arsenal that are about 6/8yrs old , which every Tom ,Dick and Nancy has used to good effect . covered in war wounds but still doing the job well

4 Likes