SRC Pads for Light Stain Removal

You determine the abrasive. Cerium, aluminum oxide, zirconium oxide, silica, silicon carbide, evan diamond. Make the compound then apply to your pad substrate. Let it cure. Then go to work. No more mess! Just look at how messy working with a cerium slurry can be.

I made this quickie vid to show off my Micro Wobble Wheel. But it plainly demonstrates the mess of using a water based slurry. Especially one that stains everything. The SRC pad which I show in this other video from more than a year ago, plainly demonstrates how neat and clean the SRC pads can be.

Here I have made one up based on a cerium to show off the larger 6 inch Wobble Wheel. But you could make up the compound yourself and coat your own pads for your own polishing machine or system. I am working to help you get the most from the systems you have already bought and are currently working with.

The September Product Development Review on “Building Slow Release Compounds” is your turnkey to doing exactly that.

Henry
[email protected]

1 Like

Henry,

Where do i get some?

That is what the Product Development newsletter is all about. Making your own products. The letter is 35 dollars. I send it by email and bill by PayPal. Each one is a separate turnkey which includes instructions on how to put the ingredients together and where to get them.

I want to have a meet sometime soon in North Boston. So I could show you first hand if you want.

Henry

1 Like

That sounds great!

1 Like