SRC Pads will Revolutionize Hard Water Stain Removal

SRC Pads slowly release any superabrasive that you choose. A white optical cerium, microcrystalline silica, aluminum oxide, zirconium oxide, silicon carbide, even diamond. They do this easily without creating a mess. All you do is keep the window wet with soapy water. When done just soap up the window and squeegee it off. You can change pads at different times during the polishing process. These pads also reduce how much superabrasive powder you use. They will force you to remain flat on the glass which will greatly improve the quality of the new surface.

What is really nice about SRC Pads is they can be added to any commercial system for hard water stain removal.

The latest Product Development Review (PDR) newsletter on “Building Slow Release Compounds” is complete.

2 Likes

what is the difference in MR. Hard Water Removal powder and polisher Henry?

I have not tested their powder. But if it is a white cerium oxide, and has an average particle size around 3 microns, it is likely a top quality superabrasive. If it is such a product, then it could be used to create an SRC pad. Which is much easier to use. Remember I am focused on what I call transformer products. Products you can hack. I am working to improve the systems you already own and love.

Henry

2 Likes

Where does one get an SRC pad?

I will be sending out samples of these too. Just started making them up. Have ten already done but I am not pleased with the substrate. I am going to change that. I will be sending out three inch pressure sensitive disks with a silica based Slow Release Coating.

Just send me your shipping address and I will send one as soon as they are done. I am a few days away. They take two to cure.

Henry

1 Like