Standoff For Werner MT-22 Ladder?

I own a Werner MT-22 ladder.

My question is what type of ladder standoff works best for this type of ladder? I’ve been searching around and I only seem to be able to find this standoff from Little Giant that might work. But I’m not even sure whether it can fit on a Werner MT-22 ladder.

Any suggestions on a standoff for the ladder I have?

I bought the Werner MT-22 ladder and use the Werner AC96 standoff.

My Little Giant standoff doesn’t for my Werner MT- ladders.

We use the Werner quick Click standoff on our Werner MT22.

I have the MT22 as well. Its a great ladder.

I’ve found the Werner quick click standoff is a very tight fit and you’ll have to bend the retaining pin to keep it in place. The top slide also really has to be pounded in too.

The quick click has slipped off on me at steep angles and come loose. (didn’t use the retaining pin the first few times).

Id go with the ac96 model that John referenced. That will be your best and safest fit.

Thanks for the recommendation. Now I won’t have hug the wall for dear life while I’m cleaning those 2nd story windows :stuck_out_tongue:

Not sure if this one will fit.
I away’s use it .
And it also has a multi tray that goes on it as well.
[URL=“✅How to put LADDER - MAX STABILIZER STAND OFF, On and Off GOOD FOR ROOFER LADDER - YouTube”]How to put LADDER - MAX STABILIZER STAND OFF On and Off NOW WITH NEW MULTI TRAY - YouTube

[SIZE=3][SIZE=3][SIZE=2]WindowCleanerBloke’s channel - YouTube[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Do you climb on roofs from your ladder? I have the same one but it is very wobbly when fully extended. I have not bought the stand off.

Anthony
Island wide window cleaning

Does the AC96 give enough clearance to lean on roof? I heard ladder max has a 19in clearance but ac96 has 10in. That would be good to lean against a house but what about to lean on roof to do gutters or have roof access.

Anthony
Island Wide Window Cleaning

HE MAN’s suggestion may be what you are looking for. The LadderMax is made to fit articulated ladders and deep enough for roofs.

I thought I would show you the one I have.
You can also get a multi tray that fit on it as you can see.
Do not go up ladders that much any more but if I do ,this will be on it.

How to put LADDER - MAX STABILIZER STAND OFF On and Off NOW WITH NEW MULTI TRAY - YouTube

Dang thing is HEAVY when its fully extended!

Anthony… where in SI are you? I’m right across the Outerbridge

For what it does which make it safe to go on a ladder along with levellers on the bottom of the ladder.
No side slide.
And it has been certified to be place on roofs.
For me weight is not a issure.
Safety is.:slight_smile:

[SIZE=“5”]How to put LADDER - MAX STABILIZER STAND OFF On and Off NOW WITH NEW MULTI TRAY[/SIZE]

//youtu.be/d7zt9oMzVXY

I do gutters and climb onto roofs with mine. There are no problems with clearance.

I’m in New Dorp. We are pretty close.

I use the Ladder Max that He Man has a picture of. It is as strong as your going to get and OSHA approved. Works great with D ring ladders like the Werner or the Louisville. If you want to use it with a Little Giant you will need to do a slight modification with a T bracket. The ladder rungs on the Little Giant are a little bigger. I have been using the Ladder Max for gutter cleaning for over 5 years. It weighs 12 pounds so adding it onto a 32 foot ladder makes things real heavy, but as safe as can be.

I also have a Werner MT-22. I use the Werner AC78 Quick Click stand off. It goes over gutters with ease. See pic. It does have a snug fit…but that’s exactly what you want. I have never had a problem putting it on or taking it off.

I wanted to buy the Werner AC78 Quick Click but I was under the impression it didn’t fit the Werner MT-22.

It absolutely fits. It’s right there in the pic.

Sent from my Android phone using Tapatalk

I have the same one as John and it fits my Werner MT-22