Steaks are done!

Hanging out at a buds house after working today ready to eat some steak from the grill, came around the corner to this…

Guess we’re going out to eat after dialing 911.

5 Likes

Reminds me of the evening my wife at the time called me at work and said “Don’t come home for dinner, the fire department is here putting it out.”

4 Likes

What’s funny is, my eye immediately went to the loosely hanging Xmas light “ambiance.”

1 Like

2 and a half years and counting.

I picked up on the two beer coolers behind the lawn tractor. :wink:

Nope no beer here. I haven’t drank in almost ten years

4 Likes

Water cooler and chilled watermelon?

1 Like

Yeah ok. More like leaves and mice turds.

@Skipper. Yup, smoking won’t make me sell all of my stuff and hitchhike cross country ALL during a blackout. Heavy price for that first beer.

Propane got hot…

I’ve smoked some buds before but that was as hard core as I dared to go.

That glare would be like needles

I used to see this guy at the exit of an extreme mountain bike trail, everyone else was downing Gatorade and energy gels and he is standing there smoking a cigarette. We were all like, WTH, as our chest was pumping from the Black Diamond Trail.

I can still work circles around most folks I meet. Now I do it when I feel like it. :moneybag:

Wow this conversation went in a total different direction… :smirk:

Yea, I hear ya. When I would tell people at a job I held that I do 20, 30, and 50 mile off road bike rides and 6 hour races they were aghast. Come on, 10 miles is a warm up. :wink:

1 Like