The best garden hose for your WFP system

I use 180’ of flexilla from the hose reel to 30’ of pole hose, not great on a reel because it compresses too much over time. Just haven’t gotten around to replacing it. I have used the steel hose from a spigot to my pump only because my customers had it at their houses. I hate it. I use to use a pure rubber hose from spigot to pump which was virtually indestructible but heavy and gave me black hands. I love the Zero-G, light weight, doesn’t kink and has held up very well over 5 years.

1 Like

Depending on the system you are running will determine how much water you want , all of these hoses seem overkill for a WFP system as if running a DI only system you don’t want a lot of flow, the larger the inner diameter of the hose will reduce the psi at low flows vs a smaller inner diameter hose.
Even for most RO systems they are limited to their output of pure water over water waste water. I use a standard 13mm garden hose for all my WFP work, wouldn’t even consider a 19mm.

Whatever hose you use, make sure its drinking water safe. Regular garden hoses leech solids into your system and degrade performance.

We stick with Flexzilla for everything

1 Like

I am a big fan of flexzilla.

1 Like

I’m actually going to be up past your area this weekend. The wife and I are heading to Burlington for our anniversary.