The Best German Engineering - Indepth - Unger nLite

Water fed season is here! Consider the Unger nLite series for all of your Spring water fed needs. Browse from super high-quality poles, systems and water fed brushes. All at the right price!

Check out the Unger nLite line up:

Unger nLite Water Fed Poles - learn more!

Aluminum nLite
Hybrid nLite
Carbon Fiber nLite
Unger HiMod nLite

Complete kits are also available! Options available for the budget friendly to
the highest quality, hassle free pure water equipment.

nLite Aluminum Kit - check it out!

nLite Hybrid Kit - check it out!

nLite Carbon Fiber Kit - check it out!

nLite Hi Mod Carbon Fiber Kit - check it out!

Check out the selection of Unger nLite brushes:

Unger nLite Boars Hair Brush

Choose from:
11 inch
16 inch

Unger nLite Rectangle Brush

Choose from:
11 inch
16 inch
24 inch

Unger nLite Radius Brush

Choose from:
11 inch
16 inch

Unger nLite Solar Radius Brush

Choose from:
11 inch
16 inch
24 inch

Let’s talk your purification options! The Unger nLite Hydro Power models are easy to use and include quick change resin!

Unger nLite Hydro Power

Stage 1
Stage 2
Stage 4
Stage 2 with cart
Stage 4 with cart

Unger HydroPower Resin Bags - learn more!

Changing your resin is always super fast and easy!

Looking for complete pure water packages? These systems come complete with nLite hose, a brush, one resin bag installed and an on board TDS meter to monitor water quality.

Check out the Unger nLite starter kits:

20 Ft Aluminum Kit w/ HydroPower Stage 1
22 Ft Hybrid Kit w/ HydroPower Stage 1
22 Ft Carbon Fiber Kit w/ HydroPower Stage 2

Complete kits are available with cart as well! Carts are light weight and definitely come in handy!

44 Ft Carbon Fiber Kit w/ HydroPower Stage 2
44 Ft Carbon Fiber Kit w/ HydroPower Stage 4
55 Ft Carbon Fiber Kit w/ HydroPower Stage 2
55 Ft Carbon Fiber Kit w/ HydroPower Stage 4

Need help? Have more questions? Talk to one of our water fed experts! Call us at (862) 266-0677!

1 Like

So im finally biting the bullet and getting one of these to see if i like using water fed (more for heights i no longer want to climb too)
Can this system be run off a tank in the back of a van or does it have to be connected to an outside water tap?
Im getting this system first to see if i like it and then upgrade in the future to a proper system.

1 Like

@Jersey @John

1 Like

Hey Dotsy, yeah if your PSI is decent enough from the pump it sure can. Another way to do it is to pump pure water into the tank and then pump it out and up the pole on site. Shoot me a text if you have ay other questions! We will get you hooked up! 862-312-2026

2 Likes

Thanks Josh,i was thinking today.If im going to run that off a van mounted tank would i not just be better off getting a proper full van mounted reach and wash system?Seems pointles having a tank and just running it through the Unger N-lite!!

Josh im picking mine up tomorrow.Been crazy busy and only had time now to finally get it!
Just some questions.
I have a couple of customers that have hot water taps outside there homes as well as cold water,can i run hot water through this system?
Can the resin bags be opened and refilled or do i have to keep buying unger resin bags when the resin has to be changed??Im also guessing i can use any resin instead of buying Ungers own branded resin if i can refill the bags myself?
I was looking at it in my brochure today and completely forgot about jets or to even ask which jets come standard with it…can i add extra jets to the the brush or is there only space for 2 jets?
Thanks in advance josh.This is a stepping stone as i ve never fully believed in wfp.I want to get this before i commit to buying a full mounted system either later this year or next year.

Maybe consider buying the single Hydropower and a carbon pole rather than single with alu. Much more manoeverable. The brush? - two jet as standard and holes for others to be added. You could also consider a Tucker Alpha brush with rinse bar instead of the Unger brush - same euro thread fitting. There is not a noticeable difference in flow rate between the single or multi Hydropower units. The single can be carried in the hand. You just change the bags more often. Much much easier to change than loose resin. The time saved outweighs the marginal extra cost. Loose resin can also be poured into the unit without a bag if you are desperate. There are filters built in to prevent the resin leaching out. By the way this is already a ‘proper system’. If your customers all have outside taps and unless your input TDS is way over 100 you wont need a tank or RO. Check the input with a hand held meter. The output is monitored with the built in TDS meter on the unit. When it gets to 10ppm change the bag.

Thanks steve.I got pencil jets.Picking up fan jets to add to it tomorrow and a gooseneck.

1 Like