The Glass Smart Meets; All About PRODUCTS!

PRODUCTS, PRODUCTS, PRODUCTS. This is the focus. There are literally hundreds of different products out there that no one on this Forum has even heard about. But you need to. They can give you the edge or expand your profits in other ways.

But we will talk later after the first Meet down in Fishkill NY on March 8th between 10 to 2.

Hope to see you there. Let me know if you are coming. I am hoping for a good day. March can be difficult here in New England.

Henry

Just a request to anyone coming along. I think we all are fascinated by retro tools. If you want to bring anything with you to the meet please do. It would be a lot of fun.

Henry

My brother and I will there. Looking forward!

That is great Dan. I have been playing with a new surfactant the last two days. It is a carbon based surf but very concentrated. Plenty of suds and slip with no bleed. I have a small bottle which I will bring.

Henry

1 Like

This Friday from 10 to 2 at the 84 Diner in Fishkill NY. Looks like we will have a nice little group! Bring your smart phones for some videos to put on this Forum and FB. I will be showing off new products and doing demos. No seminars. All hands on stuff. You pay for what you eat. It will be much fun.

Henry

1 Like

It was nice to finally meet you, Henry. 4 states were represented: NH, NY, MA, and PA. Looking forward to the next event and thanks for the tips and trial packs.

Thanx for coming Dan. It was very nice to meet you and Ben too. I think we had a nice little group. It was interesting talking with the old timers also. I am already planning the next meet for June 21. At the Quality Inn behind the Diner in their meeting room. Will get back on details. But I am planning a two part seminar with video presentations and a few demos of new products. Plus some give aways. The theme will be products for nonroutine window cleaning.

Henry

1 Like

Bummer. I’ve got 2 houses scheduled that day. Maybe I can change them.

You are a hard worker Dan! I would say don’t change anything. But please send me an email and let me know what town you live in. I am going to begin setting up seminars all over New England. So would like to establish on the west and east coast of PA. When I do the west coast you could come to that one.

Henry

The first GS Meet happened. Here is a post on the blog telling about what happened with pictures.

Henry

1 Like

I’m working on something with one of my customers (restaurant). I’m actually more eastern PA. Hope June goes well, @Henry

1 Like