The New Sorbo Zero Degree Squeegee Handle

It slices, it dices, purely Non-GMO, certified Organic Sorbo Zero Degree.
That’s six easy payments of $9.99 +s&h

Get yours today.

Certain terms and conditions apply.

Actually, the handle was heated and straightened about 13 years old, now. The tips were heated and formed a couple of months ago after watching a Herman Wieland video.

3 Likes

So no such thing? Except yours?

1 Like

True, as far as I know. You can make one, it’s pretty quick and easy. If I remember right, it took maybe fifteen minutes.

I recently ordered a Ettore zero degree blah blah blah… for my Sorbo Channel, to see if it works any better…never hurts to have a backup.

I kind of have a feeling there will never be a “new Sorbo” anything.

3 Likes

Totally agree. He’s got some good products that have stood the test of time. But, it’s always appeared to me that he is a One Man Show in his development and marketing for Sorbo products.
He should be offering to buy HeMan’s proprietary rights for what he is working on. Some really good stuff coming from HeMan using what looks to be mostly Sorbo Channels.

3 Likes

Does the forming of the tip ends help a lot?

1 Like

Yes, I have noticed less detailing. I still need to work on it, I need to push down the top part of the tip a little more and cut a 45 degree angle from leading edge to trailing edge. The plastic forms easily enough when heated.
I’d like to fabricate an small insert, to maintain the shape of the blade grooves. They tend to round over during the heating process. It’s just one of those things I’ve had to put it on my to-do list.

1 Like

Nice!!!

1 Like

Thank you very much.

1 Like