The Official Samurai Boab Thread

And this is why I want to invest in you and you “local” craftsman ship. I want exactly this, will this be retrofittable for people who already purchased the samurai?

1 Like

Your order has been received
Thank you for your purchase!

OH BABY!!!

You know it!

Actually, I’m thinking I might design it in such a way that it’ll be retrofit-able for pulex, ninja or whatever.

The problem is that with acetal (the plastic used for buckles) requires a steel mold because it lets off a lot of gas which would destroy an aluminum mold. It should be a small mold so I’m hoping it’ll be cheap.

2 Likes

https://shopwindowcleaningresource.com/samurai-boab.html

6 Likes

Jacob wants that color

You can send me a green one my way… JK

The blue one matches the rest of my tools perfectly!!

7 Likes

my boab didnt come with a sword tho

1 Like

Coming soon! Not available in London, California or New York.

5 Likes

It helps if you put the insert in the Samurai facing the correct way. I was actually hating it for a while when I would pull my strip washer out and the insert and both squeegees came with it. Ugggh! Am I that dumb? Apparently I am. I am also now answering my own questions in my posts. How long until Winter?

3 Likes

Oh wow. I didn’t know you could do that. Humm, looks like I’ll need to work on the instruction manual. :wink:

7 Likes

Probably everyone else isn’t as dumb as I am. I was about to glue it in after 2 weeks of frustration, lol.

1 Like

I’m in Kentucky so mine came with a musket.

3 Likes

Well i received mine!

1 Like

Here’s my partial review
Better in-depth one incoming…

I loved the boab for my 18” stripper and 18” Squeegee, but once I changed it to the 22” stripper and 30” IM not positive how to feel yet… it throws me off but so did the unger ninja… wet leg was almost all gone except the fact my bucket would tip…

Also I realized my 22” stripper doesn’t fit in my rectangle blue unger bucket… lol

Why didn’t I get a chicken? Was that a throw in or did you have to pay extra?

1 Like

Lol it was free extra, just randomly showed up. Oregon my friend. This is in the city lol

1 Like

The strap was my one big issue. Everyone has done it the same but with the big tools we get flex.

I’m going to start a private Facebook group for whoever wants to join and let them in on my ideas like my new type of buckle. I think it’ll solve the large tool issues.

3 Likes

Deleted

1 Like

mine was tilting quite a bit. im short so i pulled strap tight as possible seemed too help. seems like a more rigid material would work. i have large 3" ratchet straps that are rigid maybe with a wider buck?