The Official Samurai Boab Thread

I bet. I am sure countless hours. It will pay off.

1 Like

Here’s the time lapse of development.

7 Likes

Yup I want one!

1 Like

Will divider stay in place when tipped to dump accumulated water throughout the day?

Can divider be purchased seperately?

If divider is not in place will squeegee be held or is it needed to secure squeegee?

1. It’s made to click into place. My 3d printed ones after repeated abuse would still stay in place even with the tabs broken off. But I wanted to make sure the partitions stayed in place so they click in.

2. Yes, the partitions will be made available separately. ALSO, if there are ideas on how people want to rock their bucket, we can make additional partitions. I’ve had one request for a partition that would allow you to carry two pad tools and divide them. That’s on hold until I get more feedback. Ditto a wringer to help wring the mop out.

3. Depends on the squeegee. The Moerman handles need the partition to keep from flopping about, but ettore and unger seem to stay in place pretty well. But if you just wanted a big cavity to hold stuff, then leave the partition out.

1 Like

How deep is the pocket? Does it comfortably hold a 22" squeegee and mop. I know mist boabs will accomodate them but its not ideal.

1 Like

That is pretty cool to see it come together that way. :metal:

1 Like

I don’t have a 22" mop, but it’s designed for one. I bought a 36" ninja to test it out with.

@JaredAI

Nice work brother! Congrats man!

1 Like

@JaredAI

How long til Aussie suppliers get them?

1 Like

Seriously, this looks amazing. Wow buddy! Congrats

I can not wait to purchase it!

2 Likes

I need to get my legs under me with the American distributors but I really hope we can get it down there soon!

Don’t forget New Zealand just a little to the right of Australia. A lot of professional window cleaners here too!

1 Like

whch US distributors are carrying it?

1 Like

Canada?

1 Like

bought 2

4 Likes

Sweden?:blush: @JonathanB

Looking good @JaredAI

2 Likes

Only Shop WCR at this point https://shopwindowcleaningresource.com/samurai-boab.html

2 Likes

Any of them that want to. But only WCR placed an order before it was even finished!

Sending a sample to my Canada suppliers.

4 Likes