The worst thing I have ever seen!

https://www.google.com/maps/uv?pb=!1s0x89d4d7729f202ff5%3A0x87f4ca94315b6fb7!3m1!7e131!5sMarkham%20window%20cleaning!15sCgIgAQ&hl=en-GB&imagekey=!1e10!2sAF1QipMIjWB9kzc-46EEJjUiGJ88BYLlHgXlwJ0XNpFC

Now Dan…maybe it’s his first day…

A two foot step ladder and 10 seconds…compared to whatever that was LOL

Ya, I think it just looks like he has never been trained by a pro and is just figuring out stuff on his own. Having said that, why would you film it???

1 Like

You don’t wipe your squeegee on the bottom of your jeans?

2 Likes

Poor guy

1 Like

LOL…well in a pinch, all bets are off LOL.

He really tossed that wand cover, with authority!!!

1 Like

I probly looked like this mans deranged little brother the first time I cleaned glass. Kudos for effort, but NEVER post this stuff to society!

Confession time:

I used to do that. Like, when I was 17, just starting out. No one really showed me how to clean windows when I started. I got about a 5 minute crash course from a janitor friend who will remain nameless. Dial up internet at home, so no YouTube to learn from :man_shrugging:

(And I actually have a weird holdover habit from that: I tuck half of a folded bath towel into my waistband and under my workbelt, on my boab side. Keeps the odd splash from getting on my leg, and gives me a spot to wipe my squeegee if I have a rare straight pull to do while the other hand is busy.)

But I think I always knew better than to just drop my scrubber on the ground :grimacing:

1 Like

My heart hurts after watching that.

1 Like