TiO2

You know these anti-misting gels/sprays etc. that you get for cars. I just found out that they use Titanium Dioxide, also known as Titanium Oxide, or Ti02. This is the very same chemical used in hydrophilic self cleaning glass treatments, and a little research showed that anti-misting products work by creating a hydrophilic surface. So could it be that this is the same product companies like this are selling? Shine on Pro - YouTube

Just seen this which I think confirms it Self cleaning Windows - YouTube
This could be great news for you WFP users

Here is the Oxi Shine the video talks about. I have used it on my own windows. It works like he says. I have used it around the house also. It works on almost any surface. The windows shine when you’re done with them.

Is there a link you can send me? thanks

www.Simixsolutions.com

Has anyone tried this product on glass? How did it stack up to the usual glass sealers?

I tried Rain X anti mist. It did make the window hydrophilic, but as you poured more and more water on the window the coating seemed to wash off the glass. I tried it several times on different pieces of glass, same results every time. I can only guess that its only designed to ‘sit’ on the glass rather than bond to it, which I suppose makes sense considering it only is intended for inside windows, and wont be exposed to the elements. Disappointing. Try Lenny’s suggestion, Oxi-shine. Unfortunately I cant as I live outside the U.S. :frowning:

Here is the Oxi Shine the video talks about. I have used it on my own windows. It works like he says. I have used it around the house also. It works on almost any surface. The windows shine when you’re done with them.