Tips for knocking on doors

Um well I drew from the previous post regarding street bidder, from the way I understand it the program allows you to grab the screen shot from google maps and make it into a postcard or flyer and from the frontal street view and the over view you could have a fairly rough idea of the window types and size.
I would hand deliver the flyers into peoples mailboxes(hehe i can u can’t) if i could not it would be a postcard mailed to them.
This was just a suggestion as for me personally I would NEVER go door knocking and would follow a different direction

1 Like

If i remeber correctly we got a few storefront jobs and a res job that saturday, since then i put out about 4-5 thousand door hangers/ flyers/ postcards, but the business has grown enough and we’ve done enough digitally that i haven’t had to go knock on doors for a few months, and the last time i did it was to put out gutter cleaning flyers.

sorry i thought you were talking about a system you actually use. by the way using any google image or portion thereof for commercial purposes is strickly against their copyright

1 Like

This is great and very realistic way of looking at the numbers. Thanks for sharing! @Friendows-Matt

1 Like

Start of with "How are you today, would you be interested in a free window cleaning estimate?’ If they tell you no, just ask if you can leave your card.

1 Like