Today's job

Today’s job was to clean our own roof: long overdue. Nice chance for everyone to use the new roof pump

2 Likes

ocean view

3 Likes

Did pavement pounding (first time for Squeak Out) yesterday, and cleaned today - I’m elated!

5 Likes

Wow, cheap too. Most days I’d rather be banging other peoples heads however.

I love working Saturdays… makes me a bit sharper for Mondays… and my bank account love it too :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Today’s job before the lightning storm rolled through.
Multiple ladder sets to reach all of that glass. Hot summer day in Florida (our season doesn’t really change with the calendar!) My clothes were soaked through with sweat.

10 Likes

Nice Garry!

1 Like

Last minute hurricane preparation means premium pricing for gutter cleaning :blush:

1 Like

Wow, lots of glass. Bet that was a fragrant place to work

Took the call, got there a couple hours later and got a quick $90 for exterior only. Got the referral from a local handyman whom I flagged down in the bank parking lot to exchange business cards 4 months ago.
Found some old bear scat (at least two weeks old) less than 15 meters from the house. Can’t upload the scat pic, the file is too big.
Edit: got an upsell and will be returning in November for carpet cleaning.

4 Likes

Road trip! Been working 6-7 days a week since my last 4 day break in February. Now. I get to see my kids and my grandson.

7 Likes

Beautiful Picture Malcolm! Have a blast, make memories.

1 Like

5 Likes

Wew took me 8 hours …man made $13.00 ! Kick but

3 Likes