Today's job

so these didn’t load in the correct sequence, before and after mainly on the frames, baked on tape residue.

3 Likes

A job is a job… looks like new! Client must be happy.

1 Like

It’s been a great weather week, good to take the gloves and sweatshirts off.

Looking forward to a great season.

11 Likes

And so the residential season begins…
Lake house with a guesthouse beside. 30 mph wind off of the lake, but still a great day to be near water.

10 Likes

Clear weather today

6 Likes

Great pic, I like the tie off. Train your guys to do things the right way.

I like to explain to customers why it is required for us to be tied off in a situation like that even though it “could” be walkable. Following safety guidelines, charging appropriate prices all shows a customer your experience, knowledge and safety for your employees.

Seperate your company from competition.

1 Like

Drone still shotthumb_0f81809262d2392d_1521134220000

1 Like

1st monthly job to use WFP, 2 and 3 story work.

2 Likes

mine yesterday thanks for alsom mentioning the extreeme love this pole!

6 Likes

Tracks are cleaned enough, right??! :wink:

4 storey joy yesterday in the sun! Picture taken by my great son.

4 Likes

A bunch of these spikey bastards in front of a window today, I was tryiong to get in close while staying away from these razor sharp spikes when one when straight thru my pants and jabs me in the end of my knob, painful AF!

1 Like

lol

maybe start wearing a cup

we have similar plants here and i usually gets stabbed in my legs through my pants they hurt for a while.

1 Like

this one is fun. now they want PW estimate for whole bldging

Picture from a photographer friend for my Facebook page. Doing windows at another friends house for the background.

3 Likes

No pics but I love awesome customers. Went out today to do a job(one that I wanted to re-schedule) and they would not let me work. 1. It is disgusting outside. Very humid. They have a pool, which I am allowed to use during the job but the other main reason that I wasn’t allowed to work, is because I just got 7 staples in my thigh and its causing a lot of fatigue. I know the son-in-law, and I was showing him the wound(we were catching up before I started to unload my truck. He is also a glass guy, so I had to talk about the wound lol) He mentioned it to his mom who already didnt want me working in the heat. I, was prepared to work and do what I could, but they refused. They did not want me to chance opening the wound. They forced me to go rest and come back when I can.

Even though I did want to reschedule, I still feel guilty, I hate re-scheduling but sometimes it is worth it. And when customers actually care about you, makes it so much better. I can’t wait to go back, with a surprise bottle of wine and to use the pool after I’m done lol. Plus its Father’s day so that worked out well.

Sometime it isn’t worth our health. Thank you to all the customers who respect and appreciate the work we do.

3 Likes

Beachfront lodge today.
Low tide.

8 Likes

Looks like a beautiful view

1 Like

My whole body is jello, lol. It is super hot this weekend, keeping hydrated but I have 6 jobs to complete. 3 day weekend, luckily. Spent 8 hours at this house yesterday(not all those windows are cleaned in that pic) and I have to go back for the railing glass still. Did 2 more today and 3 more tomorrow! I am cramming jobs in because I am booked multiple times these weekends coming up.

WFP would have been a beauty at this job. Although it was my first time cleaning it, nose to glass didn’t hurt. I am pooched though. Is the season over yet? Lol.

This is one from today :slight_smile:

Keep hustling guys! Hope it is all worth it in the end.

3 Likes

we are in the desert and its our slower season in july. august is fully booked and nuts though

be careful out there

1 Like