Today's job

We signed up with Responsibid and I’m going to add that service as a premium. Give people the choice. And since I can customize other nicknacks I can charge for, I’ll hopefully start making more money offering this service overall :smiley:

1 Like

Kachemak Bay down there

12 Likes

Nothing like early fall on the Oregon coast.

11 Likes

The owner said the cats had been acting weird at the window the last few days…now we know the rest of the story. It was dead.

2 Likes

had one fly into a house i was working at one night. i about peed my pants lol

had a bird fly in once. my helper jumped like a little girl.

both times we were providing other services than window cleaning

bats are nasty and ugly too me

3 Likes

Been a very busy summer for me and the boys. Lots and lots of tuckerpoling. Finally taking a bit of a breather while it is a little slower…

!

9 Likes

Is that your safari?

Yes it is, an '05.

Would it carry a 32 comfortably? How’s the gas? Been thinking about getting one

Yes it is more than adequate for a 32’ ladder provided the ladder rack is sturdy enough. I have two of these and yes they are a little old now but they are the right size van for me.

I don’t follow gas milage. A newer vehicle will be better but a guy pays a lot more up front.

1 Like

wow, good job. keep up the good work

awesom view

very tall 4 story had pole extended close to five story heights except when this close which if brutal and very uncomfortable

7 Likes

Been there done that… I feel your pain. Can only do like a foot or two at a time depending on how far back the pole can go.

4 Likes

yea definitely a pain. very tall windows didnt have a chance too take a pic today. but high windows and there was decorative metal pipes horizontally in front of glass.

so had too feed pole through the metal slats and clean windows in sections

1 Like

found a pic online

2 Likes

Modern architecture is making it harder and harder for us… the way I see though it is whatever takes us longer and is harder is more money in the bank. Of course, this thought is more often reflected on while on the computer invoicing the client rather than when sweating it out in the field.

if you look at the glass wall too the left theres a metal corrugated wall right in front like 12" away. its impossible to reach glass to clean it lol

better for them too cut access panels or put mirror glass cuz it’s getting ugly and it goes back like 20-25’ thats a lot of glass to keep dirty

On and off rain today, but still got something done

7 Likes

Even on the lousiest days, I’ve still got the best office view ever :grin:

Getting gusts of 20-25 mph where I’m working:

4 Likes