Today's job

1 to 4 ratio right?

Getting her done. Had a helper for the first time ever. Cut my time way below half off what it would take solo.

Congrats Will!

You In Arizona?

Yup. You?

to me that angle looks steeper then 1 /4 and would never allow a staff nor would i allow myself to wrestle with screens on a ladder, 3 points of contact. just looks real dangerous to me.

Yea, taller ladder and a standoff would help.

Not possible with that ladder; it is as high as it will go. The architect who designed that window placement needs to be flogged. :wink:

I made 14 bucks cleaning these two panes exterior only and the screen. I wouldn’t Have Been up there solo, but I had a big boy at the bottom (until picture time) holding it. The ratio was more like 12:2 lol. Any way first time clearing 75 an hour on a residential job after paying my helper, pretty happy with that.

3 Likes

Ladies and Gentlemen, it is hot and humid out there!
Plus moving slow with a pulled muscle, but couldn’t reschedule this one today.
Thankful some of these big ones come in at the right time.

4 Likes

Hey! You cutting in on my thread? lol beautiful house.

1 Like

Did you know that there is another posting labeled “Todays Job” with no apostrophe?

1 Like

Hey! I was looking for this thread. I just posted in the other one. Here is some of what I did today…

My idea is to put my scratch restoration in peoples hands before they have to take a shot that it might work. I’m getting way better at it.

3 Likes

Looks like fun @Skipper !

2 Likes

27 screens from the resi I had yesterday. This is a nice add on. After this though, remesh price has to go up, guy jumped on $20 each way too fast. Customer is in no rush so I’m not either. What do you charge for rescreening existing frames?

@Beautiful_View used to do screens and now sells supplies in the great white north eh!

You can get anywhere from $17-22 per screen for those sizes in your pic.

We do screens onsite, pickup and delivery is not cost effective in most situations.

Its a great add-on service!

The large ones 20 smaller 15.

1 Like