Today's job

Friday job involved as much signage, and traffic control as window cleaning. The alley the lift is in here is the easy part, the bridge over the 6 lane road was more complicated

4 Likes

Very cool lots of logistics with this job!

Have a 85’ JLG boom lift rented for today but the April blizzard with 18- 30 mph winds wont allow window cleaning to happen.

My hope is Sunday is workable or the $1000 day rental is wasted.

This guy was watching me clean a bank entryway this morning.
We didn’t converse. If he would have initiated communication I would have imitated his squawk. Sometimes I get it right and they get curious.

4 Likes

Getting it done thru the weather.

7 Likes

Work goes on after a spring storm, 20" of snow

6 Likes

I feel like a real jerk now for complaining about doing today’s job bids on the motorcycle and being a little cold.

haha

no kidding we dont get that stuff round here

1 Like

Technically yesterday’s job. Headquarters of local Catholic church. Definitely the most “unorthodox” (pun intended) way to access the windows of any jobs I have.

3 Likes

5 Likes

hope your headphones aren’t too loud

4 Likes

Is that the 9" goose neck on the pole? I bought one of those for my pole and used it once and for some reason it was super loose and my brush head was all over the place. Do you have that problem? Also, did you use it on this job for the bottom part of the window, so you could get into the sill?

Thanks

That got to be like a 12" or more. Recommend only to use when needed

1 Like

Thats quite a view they have there. Where are you located?

St. Petersburg, Florida. Tamp Bay in the background.

1 Like

It is the twelve inch. I make sure all clamps are right tight before using it as having it twist while in action is unacceptable. We don’t clean the sills at this building.

2 Likes

Headphones not allowed while working on train tracks :sunglasses:

3 Likes

very good