• Add upon a strength?
  • Limit a weakness?
  • Goals?
  • Changes?
  • Dreams?

Whatcha got?

Me? I’m always scrambling to get work done.

And if you know me, I’ve always said I’d "rather be desperate for work, than slammed."
It’s my job to GET work, and I really like to be in constant “seeking work mode.”

I’m really working on a plan to be more flexible, to be able to do that neighbors house, “on the spot.”

I realize that I’m in a good place to even HAVE THAT problem, so no complaints.

And I do have other stuff that may or may not be a more sensible priority, that’m focused on…

But to be able to spend that extra hour at a job to do an add on, or walk across the street to knock out an immediate referral?

• I love that shit!
1 Like

more recurring deal flow than can be handled with fixed staff, that is A+ stuff for 2016

i spent a lot of 2015 turning down opportunities on the spot because i couldn’t get quotes out fast enough or think far enough ahead to fold those potential new clients into whatever the current work load was at the time.

my main deal for 2016 is 100% total delegation of anything mundane, so i can focus completely on the ABC’s.

2 Likes

I love a new year!

It’s so sweet to get a fresh start and perspective on things. Typically this upcoming holiday vacation week I will reflect on the current year. Spend some time thinking instead of doing. Come up with usually 10 - 12 goals I want to hit and things I want to get done in the upcoming year.

I think in 2016 I’m going to try and do less new things and projects. Hopefully freeing up time to focus in on improving and tweaking some of our current products and services.

1 Like

Need to collect myself first before beginning the attack but I do know 1 things for 2016 which are vital for us.

Much like Caleb, I need a truly defined manager, give him the title you want operations/field/etc.
I need a buffer from the day to day questions so I can focus on more important things. I am constantly hearing, let others do what anyone can, you focus on only what you can do.

2015 was great for the business, but that means nothing now.

2 Likes

Love that movie.
It’s funny, my favorite part (“you drove a Hiiyundai to get here”) is when he says…
“Second prize… set of steak knives.”
Not sure why, but it just seems so appropriate for the moment.
Like it was pre-planned along with the Brass B@lls in the briefcase.

Notice how Pacino was not there…
On any other day/any other movie, Pacino was delivering this speech.

• no way in hell, he would be on the receiving end of it!

2016 can suck my…
We already own it.

1 Like

we are reviewing, rewriting, and revising everything. Our focus is to get in a position to scale

1 Like

All the above.

The main goal for us this year is growth.
Growth meaning what services we can offer
clients.
Which in turn will create more value our business offers to the client and vise versa.