Transition Planning

Hey Everyone!
In addition to my window cleaning business I am a business broker. You see, I help folks just like you list and sell their businesses. I can help you research the market, compare to other like businesses, and even provide consulting services to help your business prepare for sale.

If your have any question, feel free to call me directly at 903-565-9622 and I’ll be glad to walk you through the process.

Sincerely,
Mark McGee, MBA
903-565-9622

2 days too late for me lol

2 Likes

@SqueegeeNinjaNJ Are you out of the game?

1 Like

Looks it :slight_smile:
Focusing on the SEO / Website game now

2 Likes

You are a window cleaner, that’s super! So introduce your company to us. Where you located? Business name? Favorite soap? Do tell cause I am anxiously awaiting

6 Likes

Kyle, Don’t question him. He has an MBA.

4 Likes

tyler, tx
Eco Mark Window Cleaning
Dawn
On Thursday I needlepoint origami tigers

4 Likes

Cool! SEO is tricky wicket to master.

1 Like

Thanks for responding back Mark. As you can imagine we deal with a lot of spammers that like to invade our community here. We are always cautious when a new member signs on and instantly starts selling/pushing products or services that are not directly industry related.

I did have a very hard time finding Eco Mark Window Cleaning, but after a very deep search I was able to only locate a FB Page:

Congrats are starting your new window cleaning business a week and a half ago. Thanksgiving is normally not an ideal time to start in this industry but I wish you the best of luck. If you continue in the industry, the years of discussion stored on this site will be endlessly valuable for you.

4 Likes

Kyle,
I fully understand the vetting process. I admin several veterans forums as
well and have to do a little digging to sort the wheat from the chaff. I
did just start the company and am using the off season to learn more about
the industry, pick up a few clients, hone my craft before doing a hard
launch at the end of January.

As a biz broker and entrepreneur, I’ve learned that many times we don’t
plan for the next phase of our lives and I’ve walked into dozens of one man
shops that are days away from closing, when they could have sold their
business. Sad cases all.

Have a great day!