Truck organization help

What would you guys suggest as the best way to keep your tools organized in a truck? I’m considering a tool box on the back and pvc for my wfp. Anyone have any pictures of their truck organization set up?

Side-rail boxes…very easy access…
Yes, pvc pipe bolted to ladder rack for wfp…
Floor drawer…I’ve got one in my van, it’s great…
Maybe a couple of heavy duty plastic storage bins with hinged lids…
You can never have too much storage space…

Do you have employees or is this just a solo operation?

Is this for business use only or do you also use this as a personal vehicle?

Solo op, and I use it for family and for work. Do you use a truck for your business?

I do, it’s a battle on the mix use also. Have downsized the equipment that I carry on a daily basis but use two waterfed systems few days a week has led me to do a enclosed trailer system that is in the works and ready for March 2018.

Intent is for the trailer to mainly contain all waterfed equipment including a water tank. Done with the constant loading and unloading.

33d7d7a1e2938494ae0d5ebebe7ae40bf9392e46_1_690x388

1 Like

I use under rear rear storage co trainer for rags, drop clothes, razor blade packs and the small misc items our emoyee go thru faster.
5c6af3cfeebc72643ed40d4f42ff19b2
Stack ladders in rear bed at all times with a 4’ step ladder, misc. extention poles too.

Back seat just use a Ettore 3 1/2 gallon bucket with misc swivel squeegees, small applicators and the odd size stuff used on occasion. Carry small rubber maid container with lid that fits perfectly few dozen 18" rubbers.

Employees each carry their daily issued 5 gallon bucket with two squeegees ,applicator, soap container rubbers and 8’ extention pole. Eliminating need for me to carry more.