TSP questions

I give you props for this ^^^ :thumbsup:

1 Like

I agree. I have noticed the same thing on a lot of houses. Not all panes are the same size.

2 Likes

Sounds great…“not only will I do it fo you coach klein, but yes…yes ill do it” and then we will have some “high-quality H20”

I did some Google Fu last night and came to the same conclusion. I think I will get TSP instead of TSP-PF in a month or so. If I toss my bucket residue on the ground the phosphate residue will help the vegetation and when I rinse my applicator at the end of the day in my back yard I will be helping my grass grow.

1 Like

That’s the spirit! Be sure to let us know how it works out for you. =)

1 Like

So since this thread stated I ordered TSP from Amazon.

I’ve been looking for it for a while now only found the green box , an I bought the liquid tsp last year , but never used it

So Fridsy I was cleaning the paint store, an I saw , which I thought was “finally” The right tsp an bought it.

I used it a little not much because it was the end of the day, but look at the box it says
" Dirtx" I just realized this when taking this pic.

Oh Btw I came home Friday n the box from Amazon was there

So my Questuon … is that Dirtx the same as tsp. ? An with the liquid how much would you put in your mix ?

Titan Labs has made a slip to add to GG and I’m having no complaints about it.

1 Like

Do you notice any extra residue using it?

1 Like

First time I used it I added too much and there was a residue but now I add about 1/4 oz to 7oz of GG4 and it adds some slip but no noticeable difference to clearity.

1 Like

You add it to your soap prior to bucket mixing correct? (I buy by GG4 by
the gallon, so for the 128 oz it would need a little over 4.5 oz slip
solution?

1 Like

Yeah I add it to my soap bottle. It’s an 8oz bottle. I figure Tital Labs made it for GG so it should work good.

1 Like

Good luck, that’s a never ending/losing battle.

Only problem is, that is why the phosphate ban started in the first pace.
…accelerated plant life, overtaking the clean water.

So, now you’re the shitbag, encouraging plant life that is "F"ing up the water.

---- I TOLD YA it was a losing battle! :unamused:

1 Like

How are your carrying your gear?

Oh ok…yeah i was wondering if it could be put straight into the soap concentrate before mixing with water but its probably meant after gg4/water solution is mixed…thanks for suggestion as another option & what you found out about ratios.

1 Like

5 Likes

Sweet setup :fist:

1 Like

Nice setup…

4- 5 gallon buckets? (I know you dont carry that much solution and TSP) :wink:

Haha no 20 gallons would be a little cumbersome to haul around with just pedal power. One bucket holds clean towels, one bucket is for wet towels, one bucket for tools and one bucket for water.

Also I don’t use TSP for storefronts, which is what this setup is designed to handle. The reason I prefer regular soap for commercial/storefront work is that much of it is done with poles, and the soap suds make it easier to see from a distance if I miss a spot with my squeegee.

My water system is a little different, in that the bucket contains only pure water with no detergent. I built a pour spout into the bottom of the bucket so that I can rinse and re-wet my mop without making my bucket water dirty. Once my mop is wet I add two drops of soap directly to the wash sleeve. This method really conserves water and soap. The one bucket usually lasts me all day, and I use probably less than a tablespoon of soap. Filling up once in the morning adds another layer of convenience as my County has strict water conservation policies, so many businesses do not have exterior water access that just anybody can use.

2 Likes

I know, Haha I just had to get the word TSP in there for “thread topic”.[quote=“Samuel, post:58, topic:36832”]
The reason I prefer regular soap for commercial/storefront work is that much of it is done with poles, and the soap suds make it easier to see from a distance if I miss a spot with my squeegee
[/quote]

I agree ^^[1]
Once my mop is wet I add two drops of soap directly to the wash sleeve. This method really conserves water and soap
[/quote]

I also do that, But I carry a small solution bottle with clean water to re-wet the sleeve. I hate lugging a water bucket around, and the the small bottle save tons of time and back and shoulder ache long term.

1. quote=“Samuel, post:58, topic:36832” ↩︎

3 Likes

wow thats enough for solution for a month if were using a squirt bottle