Unger Microfiber Sleeve

Thanks soup…

It was driving me nuts… then I figured it out while laying in bed tossing and turning because I did not know what something meant.

Have a great day!!!

thanks soup?

lol

I always hear good reviews about the micro tiger. I do like it for exceptionally dirty outsides, but it didnt do what I would have liked it to inside restaurants. I used gg4 at the time, maybe that was it.:o

The guys at our shop fight over the micro tigers. They go for them first thing.

speaking of BOAB’s, has anyone tried the ridiculously expensive Towa safety bucket? Is it worth the money?:confused:

$45 for the added benefit of wringing the strip washer before putting it to the window! If I’m doing inside cleans, I do this before it goes in the boab. I can’t see it happening - I feel that the strip washer would only manage to pull the bucket up to your chest & then only wring half the strip washer.
Only a guess - I don’t own one.

well, I would imagine it may cut down on spills. But you bring up many good points. I dont think I’ll be buying it soon

x

Has anybody trieCrubber’? One side is like a porcupine and the other side is regular. It was the first one I ordered online when I started and my favorite of the scrubbers Ive tried so far. It doesn’t hold a ton like a few others I tried but it also doesn’t drip everywhere as easily. I like the feel of it on the glass also more than the others I tried. To me, it feels like its actually doing more work at scrubbing (either side) than just smearing water and fibers over the dirt, finger/forhead prints and bird outlines (the greasy bird-shaped mark on the glass after a bird flies into a window at warp-speed).

Id like to hear some opinions and comparisons since I have not tried out that many scrubbers.

I am currently using the monsoon on the outside

then switch to the unger microfiber for the inside

what a nice setup