Unger or ettore?

Let’s not leave Steccone out of the mix. I like their feather weight squeegies on residential jobs. All my short blades 12" and down are featherweights.

Ettore and Unger are probably the industry leaders though from what I’ve heard.

no I have not tried Unger Hard, has anyone? I’m curious to see how it performs.
Ettore rubber has an all around medium hardness but not too rigid.

Steccone, which is made my ettore, is a nice light channel. almost as light as pulex’s regular aircraft aluminum channels…now those are light. If you haven’t tried those I’d buy some. I think Chris and Alex have some.

But they’re not manly are they?:frowning:

I’m definitely going to have to try a few different brands to see which i prefer, thanks for all the information.

I’ve tried both Ettore and Unger and Ettore is, for me, the hands down best. I use the Contour handle w/ the super channels. Ettore swivel T-bar and BOAB. My wife runs w/ the Contour handles and Steccone featherweight channels. She loves em!

I have seen unger but not ettore, definitely leaning towards ettore though.

if you’re so indecisive, try both… you’re most certainly not going to brake the bank trying both products. You can hear people say this and that, but really YOU need to see what feels good and works best for YOU, mang.

you’re right i probably will try both. Thanks everyone for the input.

Both Unger and Ettore are professional grade squeegees that perform well and are made to last. I do
This stuff is not that expensive so it’s worth spending a little extra to search and find the tools that work best for you in the situations that you work in. Over time you’ll know what’s best for you.