Video: FANNING STORE WINDOWS USING 36 INCH SCRUBBER & 34 INCH SQUEEGEE (Now with CC)

[LIST][*]Make short work of big store windows. Using flat Scrubber bar with orbital type handle. The scrubber sleeve is made from two 18 inch scrubbing sleeves sown together. The squeegee is a 36 inch sorbo channel with the two end clips off. This is why it is 34 inch channel, also has an orbital type handle. And Baron 4 side/edge Squeegee rubber, which is held by one clip on the leading edge of the channel.[/LIST][url=http://windowcleaner.com/vBulletin/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=729&name=fanning-store-windows-using-36-inch-scrubber-34-inch-squeegee-now-cc]

Nice, the ā€˜Save Timeā€™ sign is very appropriate for your style.

[SIZE=4][FONT=tahoma]FANNING WINDOWS 36 INCH SCRUBBER 34 INCH SQUEEGEE - WINDOW CLEANING DEMO (Now with CC)
[/FONT][/SIZE]
//youtu.be/WKYlzFjx_WI

[FONT=tahoma][SIZE=3][SIZE=5][FONT=tahoma]Check some other videos we did.
[/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][FONT=tahoma][SIZE=4]MANY DIFFERENT WAYS TO SQUEEGEE WINDOWS - YouTube
[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE]

That thing is GANGSTA Herman! Must be a heck of a learning curve on it :slight_smile:

[FONT=tahoma][SIZE=3]So long as you make sure the glass is wet enough ahead of the squeegee.

Although doing the two handed thing does seem to make the difference.

Less lightly hood [SIZE=3]drying[SIZE=3].[/SIZE][/SIZE]

The scrubber has extra foam rubber sponge in the sleeve so to hold more cleaning solution also.

[SIZE=3]Learning curve? [SIZE=3]Read below[/SIZE] think you can,t go to far wrong.[/SIZE]

[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=tahoma][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE][/FONT]

Iā€™ll ignore the rounded corners, widows peaks from the side frames, going over already cleaned areas multiple times, 7 swipes per window, and sayā€¦

I guess it LOOKED cool!

[FONT=tahoma][SIZE=3]So how would you of done the glass with a large squeegee & scrubber?[/SIZE][/FONT]

Haters gonna HATE! lol

@ HE MAN - Youā€™re a beast - I probably wonā€™t work up the nerve to try something like that for a couple yearsā€¦ I simply wouldnā€™t know what to do with that much squeegee (maybe straight pull, haha). That last storefront was the best in my opinion. that whole plate glass surface in less than 30 seconds!

I think the sizes you chose were perfectly appropriate. It [U]actually[/U] made me think about cutting my 36 down a couple inchesā€¦ for a specific job I have.

The two handed thing seems like it would be a time saver, logisticallyā€¦ but it just never works out that way.
You (me/we) always tend to over correct and go over areas that have already been swiped. Itā€™s only natural.

I have absolutely NO tolerance for not wetting down or squeegeeing every inch of a piece of glass. It sets a bad precedenceā€¦

• I [U]DO[/U] want to apologize for sounding harsh, I really donā€™t mean to be.
    My friends and I beat each other up pretty goodā€¦ itā€™s just the way we talk.
    (I may be a smartass, but Iā€™m not a prick) :slight_smile:
1 Like

I would just use straight pulls. I used to do some car dealers with a 24" mop and 36" squeegee, straight pulls worked great.
I am more interested in what is easy on my body than saving a little bit of time. All that twisting and turning you do wore me out just watching :slight_smile: . I have to say though, I love all your ideas and inventions.

Matthew

1 Like

[FONT=tahoma][SIZE=3]The purpose of the video was to show that it is possible to fan with bigger squeegees.

The scrubber was made to suit as it is designed to put more pressure on the ends when scrubbing the glass.

So to scrub the edges properly

It can be taxing on the body if you were doing this all day.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=tahoma][SIZE=3]If it is any consolation wife is always calling me a Smart Ass!!!?[/SIZE][/FONT]:rolleyes::confused::smiley: