Video: Tilt & Wash Demo

Yah and if I want to comment on it I’ll comment on it to :wink:

Larry,

I sincerely did not mean my comment in a mean way. It looks like a great idea if you do a lot of these type of windows. It just seemed very basic for a product to be sold so it made me wonder if I was missing something that I wasn’t seeing. That’s why I was curious what it was made out of. I don’t do a whole lot of these so when I do run across them I just either clean them from the outside or just tilt them in and hold the sash up while I clean it. I prefer to just do them from the outside so I don’t have to worry about the dirty water getting on anything.

Sure the angle could be adjusted downward so you have the right pitch and push the water out onto the sill which I have done. I have tried cleaning the windows from the side and the back where the furniture was tight as well. Having the set-up under the window holds it securely in place and takes only 3 sq. ft of floor space. The real time saver is that I am visiting each window once to complete both sides. This is especially nice when your first floor windows are over planted from the landscape designer and of course the second and third floor windows = no ladders. I like your idea of a tool to assist you in the opening of windows with the compression style jamb types. Do you have a prototype in the works? Sure anyone can attach a board to a step but it will not be a universal step ladder fit and you would have to drill through the top of the step to secure it. Got to go and get cleaning some more tilt windows today…enjoy your day…Peace!