Wagtail + DIY Curved pole

[FONT=tahoma][SIZE=3]Should of said the plastic ribbing compresser where you put the squeergee handle on/off.

Which seems to make it smaller.

Over a small amount of time.

Handle starts moving around when using.

[/SIZE][/FONT]

Never had that problem - & I use them nearly almost every work day. Is this on a Wagtail handle or your own?

[SIZE=3]On the Wagtail handle.

Must of been a little too heavy handed pushing the handle in.

Now find that this works better Off / On at the push of a button.

[/SIZE]Pole Tip Fits Most Window Squeegee & Scrubber Handles (Now with CC) - YouTube

Universal Tip on Angle Adaptor - YouTube

I think it was you Karl that said you didn’t like the locking button. I do use it and I take a rat tail file to the Wagtail handles and make them just a scosh wider and they click right in to the Unger tip. If I use friction to hold them on it tears up my arthritis.

I use the old Unger tips. Locking buttons slow me down. I find hardly any tools fall off if pole-ing top down. The only time I may need it is when your arm is outside the window reaching on a pole, I usually use the Wagtail angle arms with no “fall-off.”

The locking button slows me down as well, I just haven’t decided to do anything about it lol. It does come in handy at heights just as a safety measure, but other than that I hate it.

Can’t stand when it locks unintentionally.

[FONT=tahoma][SIZE=3]OK different horses for courses we all have a way to attach our squeegees to the tip.[/SIZE][/FONT]</SPAN>[FONT=tahoma][SIZE=3]

The quick release is more for the people that have trouble with the friction type tips.[/SIZE][/FONT]</SPAN>[FONT=tahoma][SIZE=3]

In regards to a fixed angle on a pole is nice to have.[/SIZE][/FONT]</SPAN>[FONT=tahoma][SIZE=3]

But in the real world not everything is at one angle.[/SIZE][/FONT]</SPAN>[FONT=tahoma][SIZE=3]

Having an angle adaptor you can then adjust accordingly.[/SIZE][/FONT]</SPAN>[FONT=tahoma][SIZE=3]

Even use it as a straight pole. (Versatility) [/SIZE][/FONT]</SPAN>[FONT=tahoma][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE][/FONT]

Having both on hand I think is not a bad idea.

Just got done doing a route with a Mr. LongArm Curved pole and a wag tail wide body…
Not too impressed.
HOWEVER…
Just Happened to have a wagtail slimline i had laying around (could never get it to work so went with a wide body as my main years ago…) and tried it
BRILLANT!!!
THIS is how the Mr.Long Arm SHOULD have worked when i brought it YEARS ago (and put it in storage because it didn’t work…)
And… NOW i can use the slimline!!! I think its cuz i got the bigbody to “wag” on the glass, now slimline works for me!!!
Its like getting a new squeegee because the slimline was sitting around for years unused!!!
pieces of equipment after years of collecting dust getting together and working FANTASTIC together!!
Man i am glad saw this thread!!! peace out

You may also want to consider this - Wagtail Taper Grey Pole Tip | Window Cleaning Supplies, Tools, Equipment, Products
Very handy for different pole tips.