Wagtail + WaterFed = Awesome

I think you are on the right track, what I plan on doing is using my Unger adjustable angle adapter. It will have more reach.
Note, the wagtail handle isn’t so much tapered as straight inside. The Unger cone adapter with the black button fits very well though, I use them together all the time.

Add 1 to my order if it didn’t ship yet [MENTION=1]Chris[/MENTION] [MENTION=4]Alex[/MENTION]

Durability is the question?

Just saying!

Glen

[MENTION=1462]Glen[/MENTION]

Lots of folks have questioned the durability of the product, I havent had any reports of breakage or wear an tear. We have been using ours for over a month and its held up great… not bad for a $20 product

Hey Hiam, your order actually shipped yesterday. Sorry.

Here is what I did with a couple of angle or Wack adapters. I can change out the female half to fit euro or Acme threads. The brush handle locks in tight and will not spin.

[MENTION=4561]de.fuller[/MENTION]
What type of metal tubing? Was it part of an old handle with threads? Maybe tubing (remember the dia?) I’ll figure it out. Drilled holes for dimples. Screwed in. Great idea. Got it. I need to order me a few tips. Find use for the pink things now. Didn’t try using it yet. Will try tomorrow and Fri. 2 new homes. OSW 2 story and OSW/ISW the other. Hot again so may need to WFP if the sun bakes the slip too quickly. Mr Heat tab just wont quit. Along with that get me the small thick dia copper tubing. Strong and light. Making a long gooseneck type adapter. The type ext you made may eliminate the need to make it or can go conduit and put a slight bend to it.

It’s the smallest section of an Unger pole. I took off the tip, cut a few inches off, drilled new holes for the tip. The pole don’t know that it is shorter now. I have extra material that I could send you if you like.
The euro threads fit inside nicely with a few wraps off tape, then screw or bolt.
Copper will cause you problems because of dissimilar metals.