Walgreens bid

I have the opportunity to bid about 100 Walgreens. How would you deal with these high windows and what would be a decent price for those panes? I don’t know how many of them will be like this. I know most aren’t.

30’ under pole

What area are you in ? How often do they want them done. 1x a month or 2.

And I think. Your good with a 24’ pole

Never seen a Walgreens with Windows above like that

A lot in Michigan have them. Is it ext only?

Twice a year. I’m still getting the details but interior/exterior, mirrors, cooler doors. Sounds like pretty much everything that’s glass.

Michigan

Wow !!!

If it’s only twice a year hit them with your regular price. If they don’t take it. Oh well

What ever you get for a Casement window in out no screen

Every Walgreens I’ve seen in the last 10 years has Windows like that.

If you’re doing in and out, make sure you check out how accessible the interiors are. They have a lot of shelving that could be challenging.

Hope it works out for you!

But even if you don’t get it, just remember that youre developing some of the office/sales skills needed to be successful, and that practice alone is extremely valuable. No matter what happens, it is a positive experience.

3 Likes

All the ones I checked out have shelves that go right up to the bottom of the Windows and stick out about 3 feet. I’ll have to figure that out too.

1 Like

Not really … Just pull them 3/4 of the way down then get a ladder up there ( 2-2 1/2 pieces). am finish the rest.

1 Like

Where at in Michigan are you?? My best advice on those shelves in two pulls sideways with a 24" or 30" off a ladder if you set up in the middle of one you should be able to hit the one to the left and right with a little 4 foot pole and move your ladder every three or four windows.

Do they have any time constraints on when they’ll let you in to work? That could have an impact.

You would set the head piece right on that mullin/frame what ever ya cal it

1 Like

You could even use an A frame if ya have one high enough an just make your last pull side ways. Done that before too