Waterproof footwear not keeping my feet dry

Cool. Thanks for the advice.

I took your advice and purchased those shoes at Cabelaā€™s on Saturday. I have been wearing them since Sunday. I am very impressed with the breathable membrane. My socks have been dry. Thank you so much for advice! I will keep you posted on how they hold up.

So nice not having wet socks on all day!

Cool ā€¦ You bought the adidas ? I see there sold out. You bought them all huh ā€¦ Ha !!

Iā€™ve become used to them, and using my feet muscles. I will say if you stand on rungs for a good part of the day, a foot massage would be high on your list. The benefit of these shoes however: I can stretch the hell outta my toes while wearing them.

After some good use of them being wet, Iā€™ve learned my feet will sweat on a very hot day and stay wet on the bottom until I take them off (usually after Iā€™m done for the day driving home). Dry out in minutes. Wearing socks helps the sweat issue but if my feet get wet working with my WFP setup while wearing socks, they stay wetā€¦ Waterproof boots arenā€™t friendly to my feet, for flexibility, feel/feedback, or on a hot day, so Iā€™ll deal with these until I can work barefoot or in sandals.

Ha! Ha! I did buy the Adidas. Just took my shoes off and my socks are completely dry! I just checked our weather. With heat index it feels like 102 right now. These shoes are amazing! They have a lot of support as well. They are comfortable on ladders.

I canā€™t thank you enough. First time in over 13 years. my socks are dry in August.

If you donā€™t mind me asking, what is your first name? You have helped me so much over the years. It would be great to call you by your first name

4 Likes

Iā€™m glad there working out for you Chad, an that I had a part in making your work day go a little smoother makes me smile.

Lord knows working in that kind of weather is no fun.

My name is Mike btw.

2 Likes

Cool. Thanks again!

So funny!

2 Likes

He is the jealous type :face_with_thermometer:

4 Likes

I did. I used to have my screen name listed under my company name Provost Services. When they switched over to the new platform, I was having trouble logging in. I decided to just change my screen name.

My name is Chad and I am married. :relaxed:

2 Likes

I guess we get so used to just mentioning each other by our screen name. We donā€™t really worry about learning first names on the forum.

@Majestic66 is a crazy guy. he invited me about a 4 months ago to go rattlesnake hunting with him. He catches them with his bare hands.

4 Likes

Yup an then I give them to Chad he eats them. Itā€™s a delicacy out by him

1 Like

So funny!