WCR Forums are Overwhelming

My WCR - Community Account - General Settings - Email - scroll down and youll see the option.

Who was it that we were email bombing with notifications a few months ago? i ferget.

Heres another message, welcome to the group Rick!!

mr.mole! I believe.

That escalated quickly!

Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my EVO using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

Well, you know me! Thanks.

Welcome Rick

I have seen you over on the facebook group. There i have pretty much only read. Only made a couple comments so far.

Tons of great info here… I would say more here than on the Facebook group imho.

I just ignore those who show. Lack of character and humility. Exhibit pride and unteachable as they know it all already.
Their way is so much better. Right?? Do things online they would never have the #$% to do in real life.

John

Thanks John.

I am the same guy online as in real life. Being an actor is too much work.

You’re more of a nerd I real life :slight_smile:

:cool:

Ain’t that the truth…

Most are just not use to people just being real (honest) and who they are. People are to use to those who live behind a mask.
They are use to having to read btwn the lines. Wondering if you speak truth…

Besides the fact that drama “is a suck zone” Getting sucked into it just drains you.

Hence the reason i stay away from threads and discussions. With those who battle back and forth (strife).
No need for me to read that or hear it.

Adds nothing to me, but only takes something from me…

Glad to see you here rick… Look forward to seeing your input in the forums.

Cheers John

Yah. Reading is hard bro.

Wait…
That’s exactly what my ex-girlfriends all say about me.

But what do they know?!?
I’m perfectly fine.

Oh, man…

Oh. Sorry. Forgot to answer the op. [MENTION=8136]CV Rick[/MENTION] I usually just read the feed of the main page, like Chris said.
Unless I’m looking for something specific.

I liken it to ‘getting lost in wikipedia…’ as I usually start with one topic, and end up somewhere completely different.

Welcome!

I know. Fortunately I was given Hooked on Phonics for Christmas 25 years ago. Guess I dust it off.