WCR Member vehicles and setups

You set the bar.

Nothing special yet. I was holding off on lettering until my logo was designed. Hopefully be able to do that in about a month. The trailer isnt mine.

2 Likes

Tim,
Your not that far man. We should get together for lunch some day and talk shop.

It’s a hobby

sounds good

Here is my setup.

4 Likes

Very nice! I’ve been hoping to see some smaller vehicle set-ups on here. I really like how clean and efficient you have it set up!
What type jobs are you able to do with your ride?

Nice! What kind of make and model is that? I can’t tell

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][COLOR=#222222][FONT=“Verdana”][SIZE=4]We can fit a waterfed system and a pressure washer incar. We do it all.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=#222222][FONT=“Verdana”]<o:p></o:p>[/FONT][/COLOR]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][SIZE=4][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

2011 KIA Rondo.

Here is our trailer set up. Old video. We have added a second axle and done some more mods on the inside. If I had to do it all over again I would get a bigger trailer with a side door. Other than that, it works well for us.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I957 using Tapatalk 2

3 Likes

I like the Bible verse on the side of the trailer.

I took some pics this morning and thought that I would share them Ny setup is a lot more basic than most but that is how I like it.

sorry about the sideways pics. couldn’t find the rotate button

Love it. I bought a Nissan frontier a couple months ago and I wished I had found a transit closest to my current budget.

I like the transit. Nice set up

Here’s my “new” Astro cargo van (well, new to me) with the organization system so far. As you can see, I love the milk crates, and doughnut racks. I need to make a pole tube… either internal or on the racks. window cleaning van organization - YouTube

There’s nothing better than working with your best friend!

That’s a super clean setup!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk