Wcra login

I can’t find how to log into wcra. Thewcra.com isn’t working. Everything I click through search sends me to purchasing the wcra(which is closed). I purchased the membership the last week it was available and I want to make use of some of the downloadable files.

Help lol…what am I missing?

You just login to the store. - Account – WindowCleaner.com

Then all the WCRA items show as in stock for you.

Here is the directory of materials once you sign in:

https://shopwindowcleaningresource.com/business.html

1 Like

Thank you Chris. That second link is exactly what I couldn’t find.

Now bookmark it.

Done!

1 Like

Lol Chris. I didn’t notice the drop down menu in the middle on my mobile device. I kept going to the left menu, trying to find it.

I’m now using my computer to download all these amazing files and the green menu is clearly on the left. My bad but thanks. And seriously, thank you for the files. This is incredible!!

1 Like

No problem at all enjoy them.

Grabbed a bunch of them. :slight_smile:

but I had to fake my address. It didn’t give me an option for Canada. The dropdown box was only United States and blank. Everything is correct except I put Canadian Armed Forces when really its Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada. Can this be corrected as I would like to make a purchase this week?

I’m so telling.

1 Like

Lol! When I’m forced to join the army now, I will come for you.

I don’t remember once cleaning a window when I was in. Floors? Yup plenty.

Thank you for your service :+1::+1:

Were you reserve or full time?

Full time. Never left fort Stewart, Georgia the entire time. I Appreciate your appreciation but I joined for me and I got out for me. Thank a war service vet, those guys are the hero’s.

2 Likes

Right on man