WD 40 on windows

Use dawn. More soap than you would normally mix with the water. An old towel placed at the sill to contain and avoid excessive runoff too. Dawn is a great grease/oil cleanup. Charge a little bit extra and you’re done.

Try Magic Eraser Good Stuff

Isn’t that Kenny Rodger’s ?

Its so mud/drywall dust and paint overspray don’t stick to the glass. I had a contractor do that and we just used dawn which cut through it great

If i was you i would ask if you can do one ( half ) window for free or to test to see what your getting into…then you can quote accordingly… seeing and doing are 2 different things

Finishers would spray window frames so drywall mud would not stick. The texture crew were po because their cover paper would not stick

Good answer! More soap. WD40, (an abbreviation for Water Displacement- 40 because they succeeded on the 40th attempt in developing the product.) is made with mineral oil. So yeah, more soap.

1 Like

yep, more soap.

WD40 eats soap, when the suds go away the soap is done, dump the water and start a new mix.

tip: WD40 softens concrete splatter really well. (ask any concrete guy) I’ve sprayed down glass with WD on N/C cleans when the concrete guys covered the glass on the final sweep/spray-off. It works well, definitely takes a lot of soap and extra care.