Weekly Sales

Looks like your numbers are up. And with no advertising at all. Good for you

I pull in about 8500 per month and i am a one man show, i have no helpers at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbrite
I was wondering how much the one man shows are making a week in this busy season?

This is what i make on a typical week. ($2635)

So Last Year you made 8500/month
This year you make over 11,000 per month (2635 * 4.33)?

Pretty sweet. Keep it up.

boots…boots… BOOTS! I can’t find my boots (digging through the closet looking like Yoda digging through Luke’s stuff in The Empire Strikes Back)

I guess that I am lucky in the way that he never calls in sick. Now that I have said that, he’ll call in tomorrow. I never schedule myself so tight, that a sick day will disrupt the entire operation of my business. I plan for the small little bumps in the road. When one comes up that I can’t handle with clever schedule modifications, I am honest with the customer. I just tell them the story, ask for their reschedule date, and be as accommodating as possible. I have never lost a customer by being honest with them.

Owners can not have workmans comp ins. All i have is helath Insurance.

no Disability insurance…’

What i meant to say is i only get sick like once or twice a year, I like being a one man show and not having to babysit… Plus my regular clients like me being the only one in there house…

many of my clients like the fact I am alone in their house, they feel safer with one guy rather than 2 or 3 i guess.

Thats what i am talking about, then if you mess something up, they know who to talk too

Wouldn’t a customer know to speak with the owner or designated contact if a WC’ing company’s employee “messed something up?”

well i dont make mistakes, so there larry.

And no i am not kokcy, just confident

Thnaks for the clarification – that sure reads differently than:

We’re not talking about you, of course. In the hypothetical sense.

You stated that the customer might not know who to discuss an issue with, right?

wrong???

Perhaps you could clarify your earlier reply then.

According to results of scientific experiments in a secret lab deep beneath the Earth’s surface, additional question marks do not assist readers’ understanding.

… :rolleyes:

It’s good you don’t make mistakes. But I think, what we should all be aiming for is, not to just try not to make mistakes. But more importantly, how to handle it when things go wrong. Kevin had a good video about how to handle things when you mess up with the customer.