Well, it finally happend!

This is exactly the reason why we have been on the fence about WFP for a few years now. Most of our clients are residential and we sell and promise a quality job each and every time. If our people clean a second or third story window using a WFP and have to ladder up to check the work, whats the point? We service, on average, 120 exterior residential accounts a week during our busy season and I fully expect those numbers to grow moving forward. Would we like to be efficient and cut time using WFP? Yes. Are we willing to sacrifice quantity for quality? NO… Granted, we have several dozen clients who use us on a monthly basis where WFP would be an acceptable option to use on well maintained residential windows. They are however, the exception and not the rule.

Noble George you make a very good point. I’ve never been one to wfp every house, though I have done plenty where it could be used.

A wfp is no (IMO) a fix-it-all. Maybe the “exceptions” would make it a worthy investment. We don’t have one, but it will be a future purchase, you have my word.

George you can check the work from inside can’t you? If they are exterior only accounts how often are they done? It might not be for every window but the learning curve on wfp is way shorter than traditional methods. With a little effort and practice you can get face to glass results on most jobs. If there are issues they are generally a few spots or a runner. I use this method to fix those issues w/out the need to get out a ladder -

//youtu.be/nrZC5n2xmh8

We have used www.simpole.com.

dude, glad your ok and hope that never happens again.

We have used www.simpole.com.