WFP accessories

Dang sweet pic Luke.

And I’m pleased to announce that I’ll too be joining in on xero ultimate bliss as i have ordered the complete setup today.

4 Likes

Thanks man ! Thats aweaome ! We just recieved our Xero pure this past week and finally the rain has let up. I think youre going to love the setup.

1 Like

Belay glasses are a great accessory for saving neck & shoulders…maybe not for a few resi windows but if you have several to do or all day, they are definitely excellent to have imo. My brother is happy with the xero pro 40’ but wish i would’ve recommended the ultimate, because fully extended on this job the pro got a bit flexible. But it did the job, so the ultimate should be that much better. Enjoy!

Maintenance clean i used to use a small lift on (he owns a tool/machine rental company so it was free) that i just cleaned with it. It was great to stay on the ground :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sorry Guys, here’s the brush attachment I have. I didn’t realize it did upload last time:

Displaying 20170505_065050.jpg

1 Like

I was gonna ask if anyone used special glasses cause i have a hard time looking up when my car accident injury flares up.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Use the wcr search tool and type “belay specs”. There are many threads and some videos discussing the benefits of using rock climbing overhead viewing glasses for wfp work.

They’ve been using them for quite some years and there are a couple companies that produce quality glasses. Avoid the cheap models that block your peripheral view and your view of the ground. Unfortunately, most are like this and we consider these poorly designed and a disaster waiting to happen.

2 Likes

Luke, I put in my order for the DA components bronze wool holder. Wondering…did you have to pay any import taxes when it arrived? (The exchange rate was a killer, but I’d rather spend the extra money and save on hassle later!)

1 Like

Yes it was a bit high on the exchange rate …but i promise you will love that attachment. I dont think i did…idk its been awhile. Damn we are going to have the same set up ! You will love it ! Now the only thing else we have done is we are adding a booster pump to our xero pure and we have added a reel

1 Like

5 Likes

Might change this one but its working for now

3 Likes

And we added a handle for easy transport

2 Likes

Nice! I was actually thinking that was the next thing to figure out… How to get another handle on there.

Btw… We also have the same truck lol… This might sound stupid, but how do you secure the unit? My bed is pretty empty except for my LG and I’m worried about stuff colliding together during transport. Was thinking maybe i need to build some kind of divider system but wasn’t really in love with that idea either.

1 Like

As of right now we lay it down and put one cargo strap on it . Seems to be ok , but i have cargo bars in my bed for organizing that kind of makes the unit ride funny. So i may tinker with it tom.

1 Like

i have pic of mine somewhere on here. mold a handle from plastic pipe or get one like in lukes pic and attach it to the ro with large hose clamps.
also add 45 degree elbows angled up or towrd the wheels, the first time the unit rolls on it’s side in rough terrain that black hose will be damaged.

1 Like

6 Likes

I need to add a hose reel like that. All this coiling by hand is getting old.

4 Likes

Nice cart mods. Where did you get your reel from?

1 Like

I’m thinking about getting either a xero pole, or a Gardiner. What are your thoughts on the differences between them?