Wfp explanation skit

It’s made from baby seals using child laborers. It causes global warming and kills polar bears.

But it has a sweet sweet glide on the glass, so it’s all good.

1 Like

and it votes republican

1 Like

Hey Jared, hope you had an awesome vacay man. I get it. It probably feels like a waste of time and it’s just not for you.

Think I may have said it more than once. "There is more than one way to get to Denny’s.

I understand how you may deem it unnecessary. I can also see your point from a technical perspective. Making videos is super time consuming.

I have an explainer video I made with PowToon. Took me a full day to make a 1 minute video.
Would post it but I may or may not have really insecure people following and nit picking everything I do that will say I am trying to sell you something if I post.

It is a lead gen video for marketing introducing my proven system. Blah blah blah

I love haters. If I can make someone so insecure they have to try and prove me wrong every chance they get. I know I am doing it right. Plus… All the negative energy they focus on me makes thier life miserable. While I skip on down the road with bigger fish to fry, people to do and things to see. They have a negative energy that permeates to the core of thier being and makes them less productive.

Anyway…

While you may not deem video necessary, I can definitely see the benefits of educating my potential client to the best of my abilities.

The more info I provide in the easiest to consume format will help my cause of conversions. Also the sure power video has from a social signal stand point. (With proper distribution and optimization. Keep in mind there are several media channels other than YouTube.)

Plus all the rapport building, trust building, etc.Video was all the rage like 3-4 years ago. Still maintains super high conversions.

Educating potentials on your unique technology is a
unique selling proposition in itself.

A unique selling proposition built into the value building propsition.

Nice.

Now I really want to redo some campaigns. Thanks for jogging my memory.

2 Likes

hey louie thanks for mentioning powtoon. i have been wondering if that technology existed so i just went to their site. thanks again

why does the water go into the tank? i thought that the water goes from tap, through ro/di system and then directly to wfp? is that not correct? (i’m new and considering getting a wash it pro and didnt think i needed a tank to hold water)

There are a few reasons for using a tank if it suits you - but yes you can directly hook up the system to the tap straight to your wfp.

This spring I am going to have a tank, which is a buffer tank, that the pure water feeds into. This will allow me to do three things:

1. we longer require setup time or a water source at my job site. We can just pull up and start working right away.
  2. we longer have to depend on the job site having a reliable water pressure. My buffer tank will have a pump and flow controller handling that for me.
  3. If there is a need to run two (or three) poles at once, the only limit is what the pump is capable of. Youll never get enough pressure after running RO/DI to run two poles above 3 stories without some sort of pump.

I want to stress this again; you absolutely can run a Wash It Pro straight from a tap 99.99% of the time without a problem.

1 Like

I bought mine and don’t regret it. There is a slight learning curve to being efficient with it and what glass it will work on and what glass it won’t work on.

1 Like

There was this one? … Klaus Knows How: Pure Water Cleaning Explained - Video (Unger) - YouTube

This one… Ionic Systems Explains Water Quality - YouTube

Another one… Ionic Systems Reach & Wash Window Cleaning - YouTube

1 Like

“I want to stress this again; you absolutely can run a Wash It Pro straight from a tap 99.99% of the time without a problem.”

I would say 50% of the time it is problem free not having a tank, for me.

1. Outside the city it is well water/ hard water that kills my di tank and usually leaves spots anyways even when it reads 000-003ppm.
  2. A lot of time it’s difficult to access the water source. It will be under a deck with a hose already clamped on so tight you need vice grips. Oh and it better not leak when you put it back on haha! Or in the cold springs and falls people just turn off the water to their outdoor spigots. Then you have to ring the bell and have them take 10 minutes to turn it on. Or even worse no one’s home.
  3. Your limited to how you can run your hose. With on board tank can just drive the van up the lawn around back. Or on big multi building jobs can just more the van around.

1st one for Unger is targeted towards the wc business, not the customer.
2nd one is good and the best one imo but a bit too long for my target customer.

I was thinking of like a 2 minute or less animated skit.