What does your office/desk room look like? Pics please!

Take pictures of your office/desk. I’m trying to decide what I will do to update this room. Haha haven’t had a chance to do office since moving in 7 months ago!!

Should I go big desk 1 monitor? Hint desk 2 monitors, Giant monitor?
Not getting into PC gaming AGAIN. Can’t afford another habit lol! Too busy with PlayStation, renovations, business, mechanic, etc etc…

1 Like

(Grain of salt= Im in the middle of a redo mysel, so…)

Get rid of the boxing shit on the right side…open up the space, with what you actually NEED for your office.
You have a good start on the left side. Im not sure which way that faces, but one things I’ve learned… its best to have yout PC/monitor face North. (for mapping/job scouting/etc…)
It keeps your mind straight, when looking at potential job location/scheduling.

1 Like

Haha now that’s funny! I nearly finished redoing it all yesterday, I’ll send a picture shortly, I’m currently in the shower texting multiple clients and you…

1 Like

1 Like

Just noticed you mentioned my mma bag haha. Yeah that went into our solarium/gym room.

I had it in office when we first moved in so I could use it immediately then things got stacked around it and hadn’t used it for 2 months ;(

Here’s room 3.0

1 Like

1 Like

Clean look, nice job, man!
Notice the quad copter/drone… (more specific, the blade guards… do they help?)

I bought a Mavic 2 Zoom for gutter cleaning inspections (and wrote that fucker off/taxes!)
But keep crashing it, was thinking about buying the guards…

Oh the guards are simply a necessity in my opinion. and that ol’ guy, he’s a cheap beast, he’s been replaced. Im looking at getting a better one. Just spent way tooooooo much money this year lol.

The stiffer the guards as long as the motor can take the extra weight, the better for accidental crash landings and accidental touches to gutter etc etc.

1 Like

I agree, in hindisght, I wrecked mine tapping a power wire (couple beers in me) and could have been avoided with guards.

And dont dismiss the cheap/cost… mine has been sitting in its box for some time… Im almost afraid to use it, for that reason.

Ive had it in for repair twice in the last year.

24.99 3 years ago lol…

Love dual monitors!