What Financial institution do you use for you business?

Are you using a bank or credit union? Which one? What are the benefits from that institution that makes you happy?

Wells Fargo. 1 bank. 8 accounts business and personal. Easy to transfer between accounts. Free bill pay on both checking accounts. Avoided all monthly fees with minimum balances. Low interest, but no one is paying anything worth making a change.

Many banks within our service area so making deposits is easy.

1 Like

Same. Wells Fargo and Suntrust here, 6 accounts between the two. Lots of ATMs everywhere is most important thing in terms of convience for deposits. Most everything else is done online.

1 Like

Credit union.

BOA got annoying with their fee’s and policies.

Everything has been smooth, easy and friendly with BECU (Boeing Employee Credit Union).

1 Like

Credit union, for tons of reasons.

• it’s a local/regional business that’s run responsibly (didn’t need to be “bailed out” a few years ago…)
  • basically zero fees for anything
  • you can develop an actual personal relationship with your banker ( I’m not just a number, unlike dealing with a mega bank. )
  • I’m not funding the absurd lifestyles of the .001%

LOCAL Bank. Wells Fargo kills in fees and junk. Since we moved to a local bank, it’s been night and day. We’re going to move our personal accounts from WF to local this year as well.

Local bank(s) i do business with and then Capital One 360. They have great service and online use is very easy.