What happened to notification logo?

Prior to the changes made to the Forum site there was a logo of our account in the upper right corner that would show if you had a like, comment, or personal message. It is now gone. Some feature to replace it?

On my mobile, if I scroll to the top of the thread page it will show, otherwise it is hidden.

No such luck on my desk top. I’ll have to check my mobile.

1 Like

@Chris

I also noticed this last night, on the desktop the icon is gone. Cell phone or tablet doesn’t have the same issue only the desktop.

Yes I see it from my Mobil but not my desktop.

1 Like

My cellphone app disappeared. I downloaded the app but it won’t work.

Hey, guys is this what you are no longer seeing?

1 Like

Hi there. We discontinued the app a year or so ago maybe? - Im thinking an update of your phone just yanked the icon off.

BUT this new forum set up is way better than the app ever was. So just save that to your desktop and youll be all good. :grin:

1 Like

That’s the one. I can find it using my mobile browser, but only if I scroll to the top of the thread page. If I’m looking anywhere mid-thread it hides.

Yes Chris that’s what’s missing on the desktop.

Yep, that is what I am no longer seeing.

This from the desktop…

This is from my cell.

I’m having the same issue. I have an iPhone 6. I made sure I have the latest iOS and cleared my browser history, but it’s still not working.

1 Like

Same for me on my iPhone 6.

1 Like

Not showing up on my iPhone 7 either.

1 Like

We pushed a change/improvement to the new navigation. I’m confident clearing your browser’s cache will resolve the issue.

No problems here, I see it. 9h later. Chrome btw.

Cleared my cache on Firefox and still no go.

Take a peak from another browser and see how it looks.

Safari…Google