What is the biggest shower you have ever seen?

So today’s job, its the second time cleaning, windows in/out and house wash 2 day job.
Last time I did this job i doubt I really thought about the size of the shower, this thing was almost as big as my whole bathroom.
The shower face was 3 meters wide with 2 independent shower heads on extension cords then a third head coming from the ceiling that had a huge ass shower head that looked like it would cover most of the area, I will post some pics Monday when I return.

Haha, you mean a double shower then? Pretty standard in some of the more upmarket homes here. While they look huge, I prefer to restore the glass on those than the much smaller curved shower enclosures.

nah it didnt have any glass it was huge it didn’t need glass it went from the wall to the spa 3x3m, pics will show

I have a customer with a HUGE shower. To enter you walk around a curved glass block wall and probably 5 people could comfortably fit in it. I have never asked any questions though I can’t wrap my mind around why.

I really don’t get house envy, but I have to admit I do get shower envy. I have a customer with one that has 2 shower heads on each side, one above and one at body level, and then in the middle has a big rectangular shower head to make a giant rainfall in the middle. It’s probably 6 feet deep and 8 feet wide.

If I had a shower like that, I’d need a 200 gallon water heater.

So here are a couple of pics of this shower

Looks to much like a locker room to me, or a nicer version of a public shower at a state park. I would like to remodel my master bath and have a bigger shower but that’s too big and kinda boring too.

I’d rather have something like this:

2 Likes

See plenty like Steve shared.

Craziest and oddest one I saw had tv’s, 10+ shower heads and one wall was 100% glass which look directly at the neighbors home. Basically it was an oversized slider door. I politely as I could asked many questions but nope they had no problem if the neighbors saw them showering.

The type of people who would probably be happy if the neighbors came over and “hung out”.

I saw one around that size in a Condo once

Hey Guys,

We do the house , or should I say mansion of a big time architect down here. He has boyfriends if you know what I mean, and he has a few interesting things in his house. Number 1 a chandelier over his bed, (which we have to climb up a 32 ft ladder to get past to get to a porthole window up there), that has a note from each person who has stayed in that room with him, (last time we did it, it had about 100 notes pined on it), and then he has a shower that has 20 shower heads sticking out of it, all around the circle of the shower, This thing is about 600 square feet big. It is wild to say the least.

Charlie

2 Likes

I see what looks to be a massage table, any chance he has a sauna in there as well?