What return would i get with this flier?

CFP> http://www.windowcleaner.com/vBulletin/showthread.php5?t=295&page=6

I doubt there are any CFP haters here; but there are some CFP doubters. You feel free to doubt C.C. but when others doubt you, its either they hate you, or they just don’t understand.

You have made repeated claims about how you love, study, and excel at marketing, but as Kevin already said I don’t recall ever seeing anything you put together on here. You give good advise to help others, but I’ve never seen an example of what you can do. Kevin has put several examples of his work up; that’s the reason there are no Paneless haters or doubters, he gives advise then shows examples. Everybody knows he’s playing it straight.

Don’t tell Tollhouse that colors don’t sell. In the mid 80’s their ready bake cookies were packaged in a brown package with yellow trim. they were third in the market of ready-bake cookie sales. They changed the coloring on their package (nothing else), packaged it in yellow with brown trim. 45 days later they were first in market sales of ready-bake cookies. Thats ok now all the BC haters can come out tell me how wrong I am.

Thx for the example, BC.

That’s a great one.

that is selling a item (not to argue) we are talking about color on a piece of paper driving someone to buy window cleaning. It is not even close to the right analogy.

you don’t really need to see an example of my stuff as I am not selling you anything. People come on here and say “what do you think about my flier” 10 people chime in that have done almost no marketing and their word is meaningful? Should they not justify their opinion? (by the way I gave away stuff on the NWCD, sure it was basic. But more than anyone other than Kevin)

Paneless does not have issues because he is not nearly as vocal (in a debating sense) as I am. That is the reason

If I said “wow Crazy, that is a KILLER flier”

would I need to justify it? not likely as then you or anyone would need to justify their response, good or bad. Does your Tollhouse knowledge lend to your expertise on the matter? of course not. I am giving opinion. Even if I had a horde of killer marketing stuff to show, what would that do? give me the okay to be negative?

I am not a master marketer. Paneless is not a master marketer. We are only window cleaners turning in that direction because that is what we love. We WILL surely become that for which we love just as those of you who love window cleaning will be master window cleaners or whatever else burns deep inside.