What's Up Saturday?

What’s everyone up to today?

I’m on a road trip trip… Through North Dakota today.

10 Likes

Iracing. Once somebody cuts the lawn and reorganizes the truck. That’ll probably be me too.

Gonna play some VR games with friends later.

5 Likes

Duluth, MN soccer tournament
Hamel, MN baseball tournament
Stillwater, MN Lacrosse tournament
St. Michael, MN soccer tournament

Tougher than my work schedule.

4 Likes

Beautiful weather this weekend here in the midwest northern south directionally hard to define area I call home. After a little grass cutting, it is time to hike, bike, paddle, and enjoy what may be the last non-hot humid weekend until Fall.

4 Likes

Spliff
Stripping vinyl at a bank.
Installing New brakes on my truck
Spliff
Birthday party
Spliff

5 Likes

We’re at Zion national park , been here since Thursday

4 Likes

Telling Bessie how much I love her for putting up with me all these years.

7 Likes

Glass,gutters,hwr,screen repairs and some high dusting. Before it reaches 95 today.

Pics are beautiful so far @Chris thanks for sharing, enjoy!

5 Likes

Making t-shirts, running around with family. Filming possibly the greatest video we have ever made :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Have you been to the badlands?

7 Likes

in 50 min we’ll be signing papers to sell our house, then a small job (my favorite, for realtor so the house is empty and we have the lock box code) then perhaps a swim in our new tiny pool

5 Likes

At home, first Saturday since late March not working. Got the grand-kids coming for an overnight tonight.
Tying up loose ends before heading to Europe on Tuesday for a month with my band https://www.shriblues.com/
I’m the sound man not a player.

7 Likes

Packing to go home for two days once my wife finishes dialysis at 1600. Haven’t been home for two weeks so will be real busy with the house and some small WC jobs for several clients.

2 Likes

IMG_0872.HEIC (2.2 MB)

Just hanging around the Western Slope of Colorado and Moab, Utah for a few days!

1 Like

Spending time with my three year old son. He’s a trip.

5 Likes

We have midsummer in Sweden, so…drinking!

2 Likes

Went out in the kayak today. Beautiful day to be on the water. Tide came in higher than normal though! (Yes, those are horses on the sandbar, that’s what I call seahorses!)

9 Likes

Soccer practice for my daughter,
Playoff ball hockey for my son and
We just got back from the carnival! :slight_smile: