When using vinegar

So when I first started out, I used vinegar in my solution. I only had 1 strip washer at the time that I was using, and still use it today, but it always has a bad smell. I know that vinegar has a strong smell but it doesn’t smell like that. I am just wondering if it happened to anyone else.

PS: It is the Pulex Microtiger Sleeve and I wash my sleeves 2-3 times a week.

Mrs Meyers vinegar gel smells fantastic. I think I got mine at Target

If the sleeve stays damp long enough then it can develop mildew and that will cause an unpleasant odor.

Regular washing with detergent will not remove the mildew odor completely and it will come back rapidly.

If the sleeve odor is due to mildew you can soak it in a strong vinegar/water solution, or just plain vinegar overnight. Should be better after that.

4 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

You’re welcome

too much vinegar will make your fries go soggy but just the right amount is oh so yummy.

3 Likes

Is that another obscure quote/reference? I don’t even know what it’s from, but I hit that LIKE button anyway.

3 Likes

Hahha!

vinegar on french fries with salt is awesome also with kethcup also with gravy…yowser!
amelicans don’t know about this we keep it secret from them. there i’ve leaked it the gov will be after me now.

3 Likes

Potato slices with gravy, now THAT is good.

3 Likes

Hmmmmm good thing I don’t live in Amelica

2 Likes

So why is vinegar on fries okay but people people say “Bleeh” when I put water on my cereal?
Should I move to Canada? Truly a great place for a hockey fan. I suppose I could adjust to vinegar on my fries.

2 Likes

water on cereal??? BLEEH!!!
:slight_smile:
:cactus:27

2 Likes

Only if you put vinegar on your cereal.

2 Likes

I will do what I must do to assimilate. Actually, I am hoping that if I relocate to Canada I can get big WC $ from all the Hollywood expats who have “gone across the wall.”

3 Likes

Mix apple cider vinegar and honey 50/50…blend fully…add 1oz to 16oz of water (or to taste)
and drink when thirsty. Better than any electrolyte drink, balances ph and blood sugar…
Sorry for the side track, but that’s the only thing I’ve ever used vinegar for.

3 Likes

Can also sub lemon juice for the vinegar. That’s my favorite drink when I get home from working in the heat.

1 Like

It’s funny how they don’t want to go south… Oh and please take Michael Moore with you.

3 Likes

well you’re not going to get big bucks here in winnipeg. when i look at what chris says in wcmb i cannot believe the prices (i can believe he got them, i can’t see anyone getting them here even with our monopoly money. although his concepts are still applicable).

4 Likes