Where can I get a logo made?

I have to pics of logos that is like to have transformed into 1. Does any1 have someone who can do this at a good rate??

Can you reword that? My translator is a bit foggy this morning.

1 Like

You can try fiverr.com

The cheap vendors won’t do what you want unless it can be done in 5 minutes with photoshop.

Probably you’ll have to pony up and pay someone 80-100 dollars at a minimum to hand draw and design what you’re looking for.

You could see if there are any art colleges or classes in your area and see if one of the students would do that kind of work on commission for their portfolio.

Tattoo artists are usually very good at that sort of thing as well, but they will charge good money for their time and labor.

1 Like

This!

Try Upwork.com

Nothing screams “Amateur!” quite like clip-art does. It does not make you look more professional. Even if your work is peerless, a clip-art logo hurts your credibility. You’ve gotten good advice above. Hire a graphic designer. If you can’t afford one, find a graphic design student looking to make some fun money. You won’t regret it.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Go to guru.com and you can choose what price range of designer you want to bid one your project. You post the project and people will bid on it. Then you can view their profiles and choose a designer. You can also search tons of designers profiles and invite the to bid on your project. I use the site all the time. You can get great work for little pricing.

I love 99 designs or Designcrowd with 3-5 hours your have designs. In 3 days i had over 100 replies. And in five days I had a logo in place.

2 Likes