Where to buy supplies in Vegas?

Is there anywhere in Vegas or Henderson to buy traditional window cleaning supplies?

Thank you.

Ron

use WCR for your supplies but when I’m in a pinch, I use Clean Mart mart on Sahara.

Ok. I did look in Cleanmart a while back and wasn’t very impressed. It looks like the go to p!ave for building maintenance and janitorial supplies.

The staff was very helpful.

Thank you.

There used to be a place on Industrial but the closed the store. They had much more than Cleanmart.

Thanx again.

Ron

If you are in a pinch and need something same day the home version of Unger will work. Home Depot has a section with Unger Products and my store even has the indoor cleaning tools. Otherwise call me and we can fast ship you most all products tradition cleaning or WFP.

1 Like

Hey Ron don’t forget to mention you are a business to them at Cleanmart for supplies they take 25% off. Also shoot me an email [email protected] we could always use some help on bigger jobs if you are interested?

that is true, they serve the pw and janitorial strongly. call up @John he’s a straight shooter and has forgotten more than I’ll ever know.

1 Like

Just make sure they aren’t subbing your order out to J Racenstein, they’ve done that with one of my orders in the past and I’ve ordered from J Racenstein directly. I have no good thing to say about J Racenstein. It took a stupid amount of time to get what I needed because they shipped the wrong thing 2 or 3 times previously, and wanted me to ship it back. By the time I got what I originally ordered through WCR it was too late for the job I ordered it for.

WCRA is a great resource, and John is a legend with anything about anything that has to do with anything remotely close to window cleaning or Purewater.

Thanx again.

I will begin to order from WCR. I

Ron

What was the name of the company that ha d their shop and store on Industrial? The woman was always very nice and friendly to me. I miss her.

I work my full time job in that area and when I would go in to buy supplies in uniform (at lunch) she would always give me a good discount.

Ron

Was in business for 32 years,just retired…I started out with Racenstein,but when ABC in Colorado opened switched over…better prices,shipping time & customer service. Our closest supplier locally was almost 2 hrs away,and way higher priced when I did check them out,so even with shipping cost,usually is cheaper to go via Internet…and maybe just buy your Heavy items like gallon jugs locally. IMHO.