Which wfp after xero ultimate?

Ikr! I think Jeff is a gold mine of window cleaning knowledge.

2 Likes

@HBM, thanks but that’s not my video. Just a comparison that is excellent but I believe it is someone who frequents here… dont quite remember who.

2 Likes

I thInk it’s the French Canadian dude? I heard someone say “eh” a couple from times. Was a good video.

1 Like

Side-by-side comparison of actual poles, no brushes are the best. Tough part is, supply houses are there only type that really can do this effectively with the many different brands they actually carry in house. Unfortunately many of those are one sided and don’t include all manufacturers.

2 Likes

@Pure_Water_Window_Cl, is that your video?

1 Like

Hey man, ya that was us. I wasn’t going to claim it because of the bad outdated video quality ha ha. It’s amazing how fast technology has come in only a few years.

I agree with you about the side by side comparisons needing to be straight poles, no uneven attachments.

3 Likes

Agreed!

1 Like

Ya eh. You made me laugh out loud…French Canadian dude… I’m actually American. Married a Canuck and now I’m here…frozen

…eh?

4 Likes

@Pure_Water_Window_Cl, I’ve seen a few of your videos, like the side by side of the Gardiner Extreme and Ultimate too.

Your videos are real and have useful content. I like that you just do it and dont necessarily try to make it a whole show of it.

Would like to know what waterfed system you use.

2 Likes

You are in Montreal tho right? I had it in my mind you somewhere in French Quebec, but I wasn’t sure. I did remember that you have had good success with Gardiner, so it all seemed to fit.

1 Like

When I heard “eh” I thought the Minnesotans had some Canadian dialect merging going on.
I probably don’t know what I’m talking about! When I’m talking to Lower 48 types they usually ask me if I’m Canadian.

1 Like

lol

Well it’s obvious the Gardiner is a lighter pole. Unger sacrifices weight to give more durability. I have sold many SLX. CLX and also Modular Gardiner poles. The point I was making in the US availability is very limited and the average wait time for parts is 3 to 4 weeks. Unger and Tucker are both much more available. Gardiner only has one supply house in the US

1 Like

Who are you referring to?

When wait time is high locally I also order from Canada with less wait as an option.

The veriable is customs. Sometimes the product will fly through customs other times it can get stuck and take weeks and lots of paperwork involved. Which is why we do not ship to Canada anymore.

John, do you know if there are any plans to make a Xero brand pole beyond 40’?

It’s in the discussion plans now.

1 Like

I’m not so sure about that John. I’ve had very good success in ordering anything for Gardiner and getting it promptly. Even all of the things I haven’t ordered like extra lengths or clamps for my slx are all readily available.

1 Like

I agree that some pole parts can be on a 2-4 week wait, especially during the off-season. However, with Detroit Sponge carrying Gardiner as well, we have two Gardiner suppliers in the States, DS and J Racenstein which has locations in CA and NJ. I usually order from whoever that has the part in stock for my Gardiner pole parts. Both my SLX and CLX are as durable, stiff, and light as they can be for the length range. Very easy to add to as business grows. When I need a 40+ footer, Xtreme would be a no brainer for me.

I thought Xero poles are rebranded Facelift poles, Xero Ultimate being Facelift Neon. When you say 40+ Xero poles are in consideration, does that mean Facelift is considering extensions to Facelift Neon, or is WCR considering extensions that’d work with the existing line?

1 Like

If rebranding, why would any manufacturer allow rebranding?

Wonder who benefits, the manufacture just to sell more to another to rebrand and pretend its their line?

Is that truthful to a consumer?