Who loves their employees?

Do you have employees? What do you love about it? Would you ever want to go back to solo op?

2 Likes

I have quite a few. Would never go back to solo op. Love that they all do an awesome job and have helped my business grow insanely fast.

Until recently I think I sincerely LOVED them all… but a few situations occurred that unfortunately reminded me they are just employees, no more and no less. Think I got caught up too much in the “hipster modern new age whatever you call it” BS of treating employees too well.

3 Likes

My employee has been taking care of my seven janitorial accounts while I have been out of town assisting my wife with initial dialysis treatments. I do Maintenance WC for those accounts when I get the chance to make a quick trip home.

I appreciate her reliability and I give her bonuses and mileage reimbursement for the route.

1 Like

Bonuses = happy employee :slight_smile: @HBM

2 Likes

I hate dealing with most employees, just part of stepping up to bigger accounts and making more money In our seasonal business.

Would never go solo, so the much extra effort, pain and agony is what I’ll stick with

My crew is not perfect and neither am I. I appreciate my employees.

3 Likes

went thru the churn but eventually found good employees. its like buying one crap car after another- damned annoying old sh/theap you really looked good too …

.but you dont give up. Eventually you get a good un and then enjoy it!!

2 Likes